Jane Iredale Camouflage Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 12/28/2012 5:32:00 PM

I brought this in 08 and it 2013 its as good as when I brought it. This brush is medium small so it is best for small areas. It has a Circular edge so it is easy to blend. The bristles are perfectly easy to wash. The only drawback I would have to say is the price.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

What an absolutely fantastic concealer brush...I got it for around $16. It is just the right size to get under my eyes and has just the right amount of stiffness and softness. I would definetely repurchase but I doubt I will have to because it seems very durable. A+. I am glad I bought this instead of the MAC one.

on 7/4/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I purchased the Jane Iredale Camoflage Brush after my first JI makeover in 2000. The MUA used this brush and the Circle/Delete product, along with PurePressed foundation, and I was astounded by how even and natural my skin looked.

I have several concealer brushes, but this is the one I reach for most often. The brush head is medium sized (good for concealing redness on cheeks and chin), and the end comes to a point, so it's really easy to get into the contours of my nose and right up underneath my lower lashes. I've had this brush for ten years, and it looks as tight and fresh as it did the day I purchased it. Even the writing on the handle is still visible. Highly recommended. (I said I would purchase again, but it is very likely not necessary unless I want a backup.)

on 2/24/2009 12:18:00 AM

I purchased this brush when I bought the Jane Iredale "Disappear" concealer. I don't know if it's the brush or the product, but together they are amazing. I just put the smallest amount of product on the brush and with tiny little strokes blend the product outward. I have mild rosaecea and get the odd zit, but this brush used with this concealer make all the little nasties...Disappear.

on 5/11/2008 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've had mine for 5 years, and it's still going strong! I can use it to apply both cream and powder concealers. It cleans easily, and I've yet to lose a hair from it. Well worth the price!!

on 6/18/2006 12:32:00 AM

The head of this concealer brush is about twice as wide as most others, and might not be ideal for blemishes. However, it is THE PERFECT and BEST undereye concealer brush! The hairs are well-tapered with an appropriate amount of firmness. The application is very smooth, even and doesn't create "lines". I have the Jane Iredale Handi Brush as well, and so far am really impressed with both of these brushes.