December 22, 2014 | 1616 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - HiP Pigment in Restless

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty light gold shimmer with a pink Duo Chrome for my NC45 I find this best to use as a inner corner or on the center of the lid. Very smooth pigment; leaves a nice pink sheen.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kalzangdrunma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fresh, shimmery cream colour but the powder is difficult to work with. It falls onto other areas of your face easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A little bit chunky definitly doesn't have the quality of MAC pigments. This color was nice done lightly at corners of eyes with a light brown eyeshadow. Adds shimmer and highlights to a base eyeshadow. Is a light gold/ vanilla shade. Brush that comes with it is ok. Wouldn't repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Almost a dupe, colorwise, for MACs vanilla pigment. Vanilla has a gold sheen to it, whereas this one has a pinkish one. Both are Nice, just different. I think this one is a bit cooler toned. Pigmentation and consistency wise, this is not as good as MAC, unsurprisingly. But a decent drugstore dupe. Would not repurchase, though, as for just a little more you can get the MAC one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

after such a good experience with the "fiery" pigment i decided to give this one a try. not sure why they call this pigment because i have other cheaper highlighting shades with more ooomph than this. the color is a shimmery ivory but doesnt have much depth to it like ulta silk or mac nylon. its basically just shimmer with a hint of ivory. kind of a disappointment. i do like the adorable pot & the brush is actually pretty decent. I will definately use this up because i love highlighters but I wont get it again. Fun to try new things!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

beautiful colors, multi dimensional. I have this in Exciting (a beautiful pearl color) and Intrepid ( a absolutely gorgeous maroon peacock color) takes very little for both eyes SO WORTH THE MONEY! gorgeous color payoff they last forever! and are smooth and blendable too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Paulygirl21

I have been wanting to trying out MAC pigments and hoped that this would be a decent knock-off. After all, the HIP line had done a reasonably good job at mimicking MAC's paints (which HIP sadly no longer carries). I chose "restless" as the champagne shimmery color is just what I like for my lid. Just as with the paint, it came with a crappy little brush which was either thrown away, or lost. The shadow itself was is an utter disappointment, both in wearability and color. I unfortunately purchased this to wear right before a wedding. Man, alive, the fallout was ridiculous! Even over the paint (if it's that bad with, I can't imagine that this would even adhere to the lid at all without). While I like golden undertones, this imparted an overly pinky/coppery sheen (which has never suited my eye color). Additionally, I disliked the sheerness of this. I have yet to venture back to this one, preferring instead to go back to my mediocre, yet more satisfactory standby.

ETA: Looking at both the little pot of shadow and my review, I decided that maybe, just maybe I hadn't given this a fair shake. Since I had a clean face, I decided to give it just one more go. While I didn't find the color so offensive this time around, the fallout is inexcusable. I'm regretting having put this on as I have now have crap in my eyes. Little bits of mica: just want you want in your eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color. It's a pale yellow with light pink shimmer. The pink isn't intense enough to make it a duotone, but it is noticeable. It can be very subtle but at certain angles the shimmer is pale but intense. I haven't used it as a highlighter yet but other reviews say it works really well (under the brow and on the inner corner of the eye).

It stays well with primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty shimmery, smooth pigment. I find that it is easy to blend. It does not look as light as in the container; on, it's more of light gold with pink shimmer. It has no glitter and it is finely milled. I use it as a highlighter right underneath my eyebrows. I got it on sale for $5. I don't know if I would pay full price though. As for the size, to me it is a lot of product and I think this will last me forever. Who really uses a full jar of pigment anyway. I also own some Mac pigments and think this is very comparable in terms of quality. I like the brush that it comes with so I don't find I have to use my other full size brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Rockkrock

Best eyeshadow EVER! This has been my secret product to make my eyes look huge. It's basically a highlighter, yellow, gold, pinks, off whites, really nice colors. Perfect for the inner bottom corner of your eyes.