August 27, 2014 | 1022 users online

Conditioner - Boots - Almond and Coconut Oil Spray Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by helenelizabee

This is a HG hair product for me! I spray it on damp hair after I've washed it & before drying it. It detangles & softens my hair and makes it smell amazing. I can definitely tell the difference in my hair when I've not used it. It costs around 1.60 so it's a total bargain! I've tried other, more expensive leave-in conditioners and they just aren't the same and many leave my hair feeling crispy or dry. This stuff is just awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

This is a light mist that doesn't do much in terms of conditioning - but I haven't bought it for that anyway, as I use a regular conditioner for moisture, in the shower.
In terms of helping with detangling though, this is amazing!
I just spray a few times where my hair gets all knotty, either after I've washed my hair, before brushing it, and sometimes on dry hair if it's really tangly. This helps detangle my hair but doesn't create any build-up and doesn't weigh my hair down, which other leave-in conditioners have done on my fine hair.
I've repurchased this time and time again and will continue to do so and long as Boots keep selling it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Basilic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this light conditioner, it's so cheap and yet so effective. My hair is fine and straight and gets greasy quickly - normal conditioner always weighs it down, making it limp and lifeless. This lovely coconut scented spray produces a fine mist and leaves my hair soft, shiny and tangle-free but without any weight. It costs 1.39 and I only need about 4 spritz each time so this will last ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by findingeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product, I've spent a fortune on expensive products and Boots own brand seem to make much better products at much better prices, Boots own brand has yet to fail me and i already have quite a lot of their products!
Initially when you spray it, it smells a bit like clip in hair extensions, but the smell evaporates, personally i don't mind the smell.
Recently I've been struggling with my hair getting tangled up (might be the winter taking its toll) but this spray leaves it well conditioned and soft and detangles, what a relief!
Love this product and will definitely be repurchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love LOVE this product! Will keep repurchasing forever. As said in reviews above you don't need to buy really expensive leave-in conditioners, what does the packaging and brand name matter. I use this after washing and conditioning and it just leaves my hair soft and shiny and it's so cheap! Love the smell, just coconut-y, and I can even use this instead of a wash-out conditioner if I'm rushed for time. Fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I've been giving old Boots a far shot again after many years of spending a fortune on products that worked okay but no matter how much i wanted to trust reputable lines, i couldn't help but feel i was being ripped off a little.
How much does the packaging matter once the product is on your head/face? As long as it does what you want it to... right? Right! Well after all that, i've found something that works. I really love this leave in conditioner as it helps to keep my bright red and black over processed mop nice and soft. The scent is maybe a little synthetic but who cares? It doesn't last and when that calms down, it just smells like coconut. Its all good for about 1.20!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by dawnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i usually buy more expensive brands such as redken all-soft or philip b leave in conditioners. whilst they're good for repairing your hair when it's damaged, if you use slightly too much your hair is left feeling clumpy, especially in the summer.

this spray on conditioner seems to do the job as well as those salon brands mentioned before but without any added weight. spray formulas can be useful if like me, you need something to detangle your hair after washing.

i love any coconut scented hair products and can recommend the whole boots line. superdrug's aren't bad either. if you ever need a cheap intensive conditioner, a coconut based one will do the trick. this product costs 1.39 and is on two for one at the moment so stock up!

so, despite several years of expensive conditioners, it took until i started using this recently for my mum to say 'hmm your hair looks in better condition than the last time i saw you.' believe me, this is a breakthrough...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG oh how i wish Boots existed in Canada!!! This stuff is lovely, light and smells yummy - and sooooooooo soooooooooo CHEEEEEEEEAP!!!!!!!!!Best for really light conditioning. Love the fact that it's a leave-in conditioner. continued >>