September 30, 2014 | 1068 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Crabtree & Evelyn - Naturals Botanical Body Butter - Illipe Butter and Lemongrass and Sugar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I got this as a gift. It's not a scent I would usually go for, but it's pretty nice -- it smells very fresh, but sweet at the same time. The scent is pretty strong and sticks around for a while, which I don't mind but I know some people might. My biggest complaint about this product is that it is soooo heavy! If you have very dry skin you might like this, but for me this is just too thick. It takes forever to sink in and I'm left feeling greasy for way too long. I can only use this at night because it's just too thick and uncomfortable for use during the day. It does make my skin super soft when it finally sinks in, but I always find myself reaching for other products that sink in more quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by luna83me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Love Love Love this body cream. Absolutely amazing smell and it's the best body butter/moisturiser I have ever used!!! I can't rave about this enough. Just try it and you will love it. You can't go wrong. The only thing is it doesn't last long because I want to use it all the time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by peachymomo

I'm in love with this body butter, especially in this scent. It smells like lemon cake. :) I can put this on before I go to bed at night, it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night & through the next day! I'm so happy that it doesn't have any of that synthetic stuff in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by magginine

I love this body butter so much, I bought backups. It's so moisturzing, and it smells so yummy!!! I can't get enough of it. The jar is very heavy, yes. But it also makes it feel important. I have yet to smell something this delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by annsuya

Amazing scent. You use so little yet it moisturisers beautifully. Downside - stupidly heavy jar, I have to move some to another container to take to the gym. And the best part, it's free of nasties eg.pareben etc

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by JoyceWongSC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous scent which kept my skin soft and smelling of sweet lemongrass all day. I only wish it was available as a perfumed as well as a body butter.

My only complaint is the glass container - it is incredibly heavy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

HUGE rave for Crabtree & Evelyn naturals body butters ... the scent of these are all natural and smell so real and divine that it puts me in heaven! I got this Lemongrass & Sugar one along with the Mango & Grapefruit one, and they are both awesome. This body butter really moisturizes the skin nicely and doesn't irritate my eczema and psoriasis, and I find my skin doesn't get dry as easily when I use these. I find this one to have a very slight green/herbal scent mixed into the lemongrass and sugar, whereas the mango and grapefruit one smells sweeter and zingier. I highly recommend this body butter for anyone who likes lemongrass scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 4:33:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

The Naturals collection is a newly launched skin care range from C&E. All products focus on the use and benefit of botanical ingredients. A total of 68 active botanical extracts and oils are used. This range is very natural with no paraben preservatives, no sythetic dyes and no mineral oils. Overall a great nutritional line of products for the body. I'm a huge fan of the Botanical Body Butters and got all three of them, they are my HG body creams. Illipie Butter, Lemongrass & Sugar Body Butter is a citrus blend with clarifying effect. It's got illipe butter, shea butter, coconut oil, macademia nut oil, sweet almond oil and grapeseed oil - with toning lemon grass and clarifying sugar. It's the lightest butter but I find it moisturizing enough for my dry skin. The scent is lovely too, a sweet lemony scent, like a desert. Just like the other two, it's very nourishing and makes my skin nice and soft. Great stuff.