July 31, 2014 | 2054 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Crabtree & Evelyn - Naturals Botanical Body Butter - Illipe Butter and Lemongrass and Sugar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by luna83me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Love Love Love this body cream. Absolutely amazing smell and it's the best body butter/moisturiser I have ever used!!! I can't rave about this enough. Just try it and you will love it. You can't go wrong. The only thing is it doesn't last long because I want to use it all the time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by peachymomo

I'm in love with this body butter, especially in this scent. It smells like lemon cake. :) I can put this on before I go to bed at night, it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night & through the next day! I'm so happy that it doesn't have any of that synthetic stuff in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by magginine

I love this body butter so much, I bought backups. It's so moisturzing, and it smells so yummy!!! I can't get enough of it. The jar is very heavy, yes. But it also makes it feel important. I have yet to smell something this delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by annsuya

Amazing scent. You use so little yet it moisturisers beautifully. Downside - stupidly heavy jar, I have to move some to another container to take to the gym. And the best part, it's free of nasties eg.pareben etc

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by JoyceWongSC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous scent which kept my skin soft and smelling of sweet lemongrass all day. I only wish it was available as a perfumed as well as a body butter.

My only complaint is the glass container - it is incredibly heavy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

HUGE rave for Crabtree & Evelyn naturals body butters ... the scent of these are all natural and smell so real and divine that it puts me in heaven! I got this Lemongrass & Sugar one along with the Mango & Grapefruit one, and they are both awesome. This body butter really moisturizes the skin nicely and doesn't irritate my eczema and psoriasis, and I find my skin doesn't get dry as easily when I use these. I find this one to have a very slight green/herbal scent mixed into the lemongrass and sugar, whereas the mango and grapefruit one smells sweeter and zingier. I highly recommend this body butter for anyone who likes lemongrass scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 4:33:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

The Naturals collection is a newly launched skin care range from C&E. All products focus on the use and benefit of botanical ingredients. A total of 68 active botanical extracts and oils are used. This range is very natural with no paraben preservatives, no sythetic dyes and no mineral oils. Overall a great nutritional line of products for the body. I'm a huge fan of the Botanical Body Butters and got all three of them, they are my HG body creams. Illipie Butter, Lemongrass & Sugar Body Butter is a citrus blend with clarifying effect. It's got illipe butter, shea butter, coconut oil, macademia nut oil, sweet almond oil and grapeseed oil - with toning lemon grass and clarifying sugar. It's the lightest butter but I find it moisturizing enough for my dry skin. The scent is lovely too, a sweet lemony scent, like a desert. Just like the other two, it's very nourishing and makes my skin nice and soft. Great stuff.