April 20, 2014 | 1692 users online

Conditioner - Kerastase - kerastase aqua oleum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by clioariane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This treatment is awesome. I used one vial per application, once a month, after washing with Kérastase Bain Satin 2 with great results. The consistency is a liquid water/oil emulsion, it has a pleasant smell and is easy to apply with the spray bottle. I left it on for over an hour under a shower cap, and rinsed it out with lukewarm water. After letting it air-dry (I never blow-dry), my hair looked shiny, nourished and super healthy. Granted, my hair wasn't very dry to begin with, but this treatment definitely gave it an extra shot of nutrition and moisture! Great addition to any hair regimen.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by bells1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this treatment. It has a pleasant scent and does a nice job hydrating my hair. I consider this product to be a 'splurge' so I don't get to use it as frequently as I would like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works like magic!!! I have curly hair, a little dry and not shiny. Conditioners don't always make my hair feel soft but this little bottle is a miracle. I used it for 4 weeks now, once every week, half a bottle for my shoulder-length hair. It makes my hair very soft, sometimes too soft!!! Definitely recommend it for everyone! However, you shouldn't leave it on for too long, spray it on, massage for nearly 1 min and then rinse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been getting this salon treatment for about 2 years now, and had no idea I could purchase it myself over the internet for almost half the price! This conditioning treatment has absolutely rescued my hair. When I first started getting this treatment, I was coloring my hair, getting it professionally straigtened, blow drying it AND flat ironing it almost every day. Needless to say my hair was damaged, dry, brittle, dull and unmanegable. I asked my hairdresser for suggestions, and she suggested Aqua Oleum. The results were amazing. My hair was instantly transformed! It was silky, shiney, soft and looked healthy. The results lasted a good month. I started getting the treatment every 6 weeks or so (at $35 a pop!), cutting back on blow drying and flat ironing, and eliminating the professional straigtening. Now my hair is manegable, it never breaks off, and is so much healthier. When I get the treatment now, the results I get are almost like a high gloss. In addition to the intense conditioning, my hair is so shiney (which is hard to get for a natural brunette). Now that I know I can buy the kit myself, I will be doing the treatments at home for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2006 7:22:00 AM More reviews by happybunny888

I first saw this advertised in the hair magazine.I ve been to the hairdressers latley and even she said my hair was prone to dryness(I have natural hair color- not dyed) I couldnt understand as to why my hair was in that condition,when i was younger I had beautifully soft asian dark brown/black hair,now Iam 25 I guess my hair needs that extra attention,so I thought I should give this item a try.
It comes with four vials along with a spritz applicator to distribute the product evenly to the hair.I left it on whilst having a bath then wrapped it round with foil film(yes, foilfilm). I looked so stupid for the 15minutes but it really was worth it.Now my hair is really soft ,dryness from the ends have gone.I have fine straight hair but my hair is very thick because I have lots of hair(my hairdresser used to say this but I couldnt really understood what she meant =D)the product really conditioned it and it really knocked out the intensive condiotioners I bought from the highstreet(pantene) because it really didnt do the job.

It is expensive for this item,I think I will buy it again,I 'll just have to see what my condition is after s few more spplications.Apparently, some salons charge you for the treatment at a silly price, so why not do it your self at home for alot cheaper and at your own convenience. continued >>