September 30, 2014 | 1590 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Glam Shine Juice in Juice Divine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by missgiggly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so hooked on this line, and want to collect them all (at the moment, I only see 5 in my drugstore?) But this colour is just so soft, sheer with a subtle mauve tint. Great on its own, or worn over a berry lipstick. I love the glassy (but not overly shiny) looking effect on lips.. I also love the cute packaging, and this has become my favourite type of gloss applicator!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ebelow

I tried this color and product on a whim. I saw it and saw the color and just liked the way it looked. Ladies, let me say that it is the best lip gloss/stick product out there. Once I started wearing this people would ask me the color and make. I got all of my friends hooked on this specific color. The color isn't too harsh and works well on many skin tones. I am almost out so I hope I will be able to find it today :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I LOVE this Glam Shine line. The juice line is not sold here in the US, so I had to buy this online. I have nearly all the Glam Shine American versions and all are very shimmery and sparkly, unlike these. This is a very pretty medium mauve that is glasslike. There is no sparkle, but with a product that looks so flattering on, you don't need the extra glitter. My lips look and feel so wonderful with this on and I just wish they sold the Juice ones here. Oh well, at least I can find them online, thank God. Awesome lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Lovely, non-sticky, moisturizing gloss. I love the lack of sparkles and the subtle smell. It's almost a cross between a balm and gloss, like Shiseido's gloss. Great applicator too. The colour is excellent - a pinky-mauve that looks pretty, but subtle. It was about $11 Canadian at the grocery store, so it was easy to find. Finally, a gloss I can wear with casual stuff too. Way to go, L'Oreal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

absolutely beautiful lip gloss. sheer, shiny, juicy color with NO shimmer or sparkles. seems like that's pretty rare these days, and i find it to be so refreshing for a change. just sheer, glassy color that speaks for itself with no distracting sparkles. this one's a lovely muted mauve color which makes my eyes look greener. very natural and flattering!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 6:50:00 AM More reviews by annsofieh

What is it?

Lipgloss in a sheer, non-shimmery, pinky-mauve color. Packaged in the signature flared Glam Shine tube with a wide doe-foot applicator.

How does it work for me?

Extremely well!!

Gives just a hint of color on my lips and loads of juicy shine. Stays on very well and feels light and moist on the lips. Does not feel goopy after repeated applications.

The doe-foot applicator is big and fluffy, distributes color evenly over lips and removes just the right amount of color from the tube for one application.

The best MLBB color I've found to date.

Overall verdict:
HG - will repurchase as long as L'Oreal continues the color and formula.

About me:

LLL/FFF (MAC NC25-30/VL Water Canvas Golden Beige)

Dark brown eyes

Pigmented lips

Moderately sensitive, atopic skin continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2006 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipgloss, it's really really nice. It's one of the only lipglosses I own that actually have NO shimmer but still manage to look absolutely gorgeous. It's a gorgeous light, sheer mauve pink, so sheer it's definitely MLBB but still with colour. It's so glossy and just makes my lips look perfect and luscious. It's really smooth and juicy feeling, not at ALL sticky, but still stays on for quite a while! It smells sort of like the Glass Shine Lipglosses they used to make, this one smells like the Mauve Twinkle (I think?) one I own. Which is nice! It doesn't have a taste, which is good in my opinion because I won't be tempted to lick it all off.. another thing I LOVE about this gloss is the applicator, it's fuzzy and sorta bendy which makes it really easy to apply, and it's nice and big, so it covers my big lips smoothly and evenly. The bottle is pretty, silver writing and silver cap. Great size too, not too small, so there's 6ml of product.. but not too big either, it's good to replace cosmetics after they're about 6 months old anyway. Absolutely love this. Five (million) stars. Thankyou L'Oreal!! :D