October 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Polishes - OPI - Got a Date To-Knight

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot believe it took me this long to find this nail polish.
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the perfect pink nail polish. I have so many pink polishes that I don't use, all because none of them was the perfect one.
I first saw this color at my nail salon, got it on my nails and was so surprised by just how opaque it is. It doesn't look like it would be opaque, but 1-2 coats and you are good to go! How amazing is that?

The pink is a sort of a light Barbie-doll pink. It's so delicate. It's amazing for young girls, adults, anyone.
It's creamy, it's consistent (as in: doesn't streak), and it doesn't chip. It's the best pink I've come across. I definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am not a fan of OPI polishes which tend to be both thick and runny which is an awful combination, I don't know if it is the formula, the brush which I on the wide-thick side too or what....but I saw Ulta had a special 2/$15 and went for it. I much prefer Essie (which for me, has a better application brush and thinner, easier to apply color ...but its not hard to find likeable colors in OPI either! This color is incredible- the best PINK ever! While as some have said 3 coats Is an absolute MUST the color is even prettier ON than in the bottle! Unfortunately because the formula is so thick and runny and that I really dislike the brush- I won't repurchase but will look for a near color match in Essie or other quality brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this colour! It is in a 3 way tie for my favourite polish of all time (can't decide between Got a date to-knight, do you lilac it? And Pamplona purple) anyway... Got a date to-knight from the princess charming collection is a gorgeous baby pink creme, although somewhat brighter than a baby pink. What really gets ne though is the longevity of this polish... I have worn this polih for up to TWO WEEKS I kid you not! Until I experienced small chips, and natural nail growth... Even though it does take three coats it dries so fast and is so easy to apply that it's totally worth it! (I'm normally a 3 coated kinda gal anyway) it's definitely my favourite pink nail polish and I would highly reccomend :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite. Lovely shade way too runny and pools around my cuticles. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by hairsprayfusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Can't say I was overly impressed with this one. Takes at least 3 coats to get an even coverage and the formula is very runny and I found that it tended to pool in my cuticles. Also takes a bit longer than most OPI's that I have to dry. I must admit it is a very pretty colour though, but when this bottle runs out I'll be looking for a similar shade with a better formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a perfect pink color! It is so pretty! The quality is good and it last for a long time without chipping. It took awhile to dry when I used it. So it isn't a type of nail polish that you put on and it dries in 2 minutes. I want to be carefully so I let it dry for 45 minutes. It was done with on 30 but it was still alittle tacky. But overall it was amazing and I would recomend this to anyone that loves pink and has time to do their nails. Also another thing was that it took alot of coats to get it not see through.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by FloozieKitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this yesterday, it is on my nails right now and it has rocketted into my top 10 OPI polishes!

I would describe it as a squidly looking blancmange pink - I love it!

Yes it is sheer and takes 3-4 coats to get opaque - but Heavens it is worth it

A warmer version of OPI Mod about you. I think it is a little bright to be classed as soft shade - maybe OPI class it as soft if you just use 1-2 coats???

This is from the Princess Charming collection - which was a big hit in my book - I also really love My Daddy is the King, Princesses Rule and Who needs a Prince - all from this set.

Full marks from me and would I buy again - oh yes for sure x

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by NARSgirl4life

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a great barbie pink. i got it at my local heb for 7.95. deff. worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice pink that is not too sheer. As always, the quality of OPI product is good. I would not buy this again because it's just a tad too cool for my yellowy skin. It still looks pink in some lights, but in daylight a lavender cast can be seen which clashes with my skin. If you are cool and fair, this is a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tiffaaany

I really love the quality of this polish! It lasts for a crazy amount of time, especially when I'm the type of girl who usually chips her polish after 1-3 days. I didn't even need to wear a base and top coat for this. It's great. Like the other reviewers said though, it does take around 3 coats to get the color you see in the bottle. I feel like the product is going to be going away because I have to use so many coats, but it does last long so I guess that works out.

Overall, it's a nice barbie-like pink, and the