E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 1/23/2015 8:13:00 PM

I love this product, and have purchased it many times! It sets my brows, and I love to use it when I am wearing no brow product at all in order to give them a little definition. I have tried the Milani brow gel, and it doesn't come close to this. Great job, E.L.F.

on 1/12/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you are someone who uses a brow kit in order to shape your brows, this is a great setting gel. I have not found any cons in using this. The formula is smooth and glides on easily. When it is dried, it does not become flaky or harden. It does not leave behind a tacky/sticky feeling even when dry. These are great aspects to consider because I doubt anyone wants to "feel" their eyebrows move during various facial expressions during the day ;) It is typically retailed for $1 at most stores that carry E.L.F... at that price you can literally afford to give it a try.

on 1/10/2015 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Yaaaa, this is pretty good. I tried out the Anastasia Brow Gel (silver packaging) and it smelt pretty bad (like chemicals) and it would flake horrendously (but that's another story). I wasn't expecting much with this but I really like it. My brow hairs are pretty thick and unruly and I honestly didn't think it would hold them in place without flaking a lot. I never use this for my lashes because I don't think it holds its curl but for my brows it's awesome. The only thing I don't like (not that big of a deal) is the packaging, I, like many other girls, draw/fill in my brows and when I use the brow gel the brow pigments get on the wand and it's not cute when you see the tube. The transparent gel eventually becomes a cloudy brown and I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't like it haha. But seriously, it's a good product and I will repurchase it.

on 10/3/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.It keeps my eybrows looking neat and in place.The brush does amazing job.Its also very helpful when you shape your eyebrows.I will definitely buy it again.

I use this stuff only for placing/sculpting my eyebrows and it works great! It holds all day and I use both sides of the tube on my brows (I guess one is supposed to be for lashes, but who the heck needs that?).

For only a dollar, this is a steal! You really can't go wrong- it dries clear, doesn't make my brows crusty AT ALL, and I get compliments on how shapely my browsies look.

on 9/25/2014 7:16:00 AM

Love this product! It is a beauty essential. I have thick and unruly eyebrows, however when using this they stay in place all day. I don't use this on my eyelashes, I just use both ends on my eyebrows. So affordable at $3, I couldn't believe it! Amazing and will not be going to any other eyebrow gel, because this does the job perfectly at such a cheap price. Love love love!

on 9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just ok. I use this only on my brows as I saw no difference when using on my lashes.
It holds my brows in place pretty well. It can leave a bit of a residue on them if you are not careful. It only cost a dollar which is great but it really does not last long at all.
The product itself goes very quickly but it is a great budget option.

on 9/11/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this has been my Holy Grail eyebrow gel for years! You really can't beat the price--only $1!!! Before I came across this, I could literally only find two other drugstore brand eyebrow gels--Prestige (which was a whole lot pricier) and Revlons (which skimps out on product because it's a brow pencil duo + didn't have holding power). LOVE LOVE LOVE that e.l.f. came out with this Wet Gloss. It does such a great job of keeping my brows in place, and my brows are extremely unruly btw. I actually use both ends of the wand for my brows. I use the lash side first cus I THINK the formula doesn't dry as hard as the brow side, then shape and fill in my brows w/ either a brown matte shadow or my Anastasia Dip Brow. Lastly, I finish it up w/ the brow side of the Wet Gloss. My brows stay put the entire day, seriously. I go through these so quick so I stock up on these bad boys. Go get yourself some.

on 9/9/2014 2:46:00 AM

this is definitely a must need in my everyday makeup routine. it keeps my eyebrows tamed and seals in the eye shadow all day. there is a bit too much product at first and only one application is enough for my eyebrows. i find it lasts me for a while for about a few months. i do not use the gel as mascara but to amp up my eyebrow game. overall, it is something handy and useful i use everyday for such a low price, around $1.00. this product does not disappoint me and is a necessity in my everyday look.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

The clear brow gel is awesome, keeps my brows in place all day and dries really fast. Now, the mascara side, I dont love as much. To me, its very ineffective and just a waste. I actually use the mascara side for my brows now. I'll probably buy again cause it was only a $1, but the mascara side is wack. LOL.