October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.It keeps my eybrows looking neat and in place.The brush does amazing job.Its also very helpful when you shape your eyebrows.I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I use this stuff only for placing/sculpting my eyebrows and it works great! It holds all day and I use both sides of the tube on my brows (I guess one is supposed to be for lashes, but who they heck needs that?).

For only a dollar, this is a steal! You really can't go wrong- it dries clear, doesn't make my brows too crusty, and I get compliments on how shapely my browsies look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Danielleox

Love this product! It is a beauty essential. I have thick and unruly eyebrows, however when using this they stay in place all day. I don't use this on my eyelashes, I just use both ends on my eyebrows. So affordable at $3, I couldn't believe it! Amazing and will not be going to any other eyebrow gel, because this does the job perfectly at such a cheap price. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Pretty good. I use this only on my brows as I saw no difference when using on my lashes.
It holds my brows in place pretty well. It can leave a bit of a residue on them if you are not careful. It only cost a dollar which is great but it really does not last long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by joaniees

So this has been my Holy Grail eyebrow gel for years! You really can't beat the price--only $1!!! Before I came across this, I could literally only find two other drugstore brand eyebrow gels--Prestige (which was a whole lot pricier) and Revlons (which skimps out on product because it's a brow pencil duo + didn't have holding power). LOVE LOVE LOVE that e.l.f. came out with this Wet Gloss. It does such a great job of keeping my brows in place, and my brows are extremely unruly btw. I actually use both ends of the wand for my brows. I use the lash side first cus I THINK the formula doesn't dry as hard as the brow side, then shape and fill in my brows w/ either a brown matte shadow or my Anastasia Dip Brow. Lastly, I finish it up w/ the brow side of the Wet Gloss. My brows stay put the entire day, seriously. I go through these so quick so I stock up on these bad boys. Go get yourself some.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by elfhoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is definitely a must need in my everyday makeup routine. it keeps my eyebrows tamed and seals in the eye shadow all day. there is a bit too much product at first and only one application is enough for my eyebrows. i find it lasts me for a while for about a few months. i do not use the gel as mascara but to amp up my eyebrow game. overall, it is something handy and useful i use everyday for such a low price, around $1.00. this product does not disappoint me and is a necessity in my everyday look.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The clear brow gel is awesome, keeps my brows in place all day and dries really fast. Now, the mascara side, I dont love as much. To me, its very ineffective and just a waste. I actually use the mascara side for my brows now. I'll probably buy again cause it was only a $1, but the mascara side is wack. LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Fizz19

This product is HG status for me! It keeps my brows in place all day with out creating gaps by making the hairs stick together. Unlike clear mascara a I've used in the past, this one actually dries. Other ones I've used (especially Maybelline) just stay wet and gloopy all day. I do not have that problem with this! I also love how it has two wands, because when I set my eyebrows the gel tends to get tinted with my brow product, so I don't have to worry about using a dirty looking gel on my lashes. It also defines my lashes and holds a curl when I want to define my lashes a bit, and I especially love this for going to the gym because I can still accentuate my lashes without looking over the top. Love, love, love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

You can wax, thread and trim your eyebrows to perfection but there will always be a hair or two that just won't get with the program and this brow mascara will help keep them in place all day without leaving them stiff, sticky or flaky. Simply brush the eyebrow in the direction of hair growth with the wand applicator. You only need a little bit, one dip should be enough for both brows. In case you add more than you should have (you'll have wet looking brows), then comb your brows with a clean spoolie to remove the excess. If you fill in your brows, this would be the last step to set them.

At $1 USD, it is an unbelievable value. I have used pricier brands before I discovered the ELF brand and maybe it feels cooler to own a Beverly Hills brand but it is so much smarter to save my dollars. Have purchased this many times, definite HG status for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This is one of my makeup staples. I use it to keep my eyebrows in place, set mascara and even to tame annoyed flyaway hairs :3 Very useful product for a cheap price