April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is sooo good..I use both sides for my eyebrow instead of what the bottle says its used for (one side for eyelash, one side for eyebrow)..its basically hair gel for eyebrows/eyelashes but what ELF did was put it in a nice handy packaging for us to use it easily :) With this product my bushy eyebrows stays put and makes it look fresh/clean..
recommended as its only $1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by shaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just bought this yesterday when i saw an e.l.f. cosmetics sales display at the mall. this was one of the highly reviewed e.l.f. products on MUA so i thoughg i'd give it a shot. I curled my lashes this morning and used the products on my lash. it has amazing staying power as it lasted me through my whole day at work and even till after dinner. my lashes stayed curled all day. i havent tried it with mascara or on my brows yet but i was looking for something that could make my lash curls stay, and this did the job. will repurchase because it is cheap and it works. just that this stick would probably not last me long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Ittybitty13

I think this is a great product. It is only a dollar which is great. It holds my brows pretty well sometimes I have to reapply throughout the day and I noticed it runs out very quickly, but since it's only $1 it doesn't matter. Overall I really like this product and I'm defiantly repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Use it on my brows after filling in and on my lower lashes to avoid the spider legs caused by mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by woahhitsmariaa

repurchased plenty of times! i use both ends on my eyebrows. it keeps them in place as well but it doesnt last me very long but for 2$ thats no problem! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have full brows that the tail of my brows always wants to do its own thing. This clear gel keeps them neat and as a bonus helps my brow powder stay on much better. No flaking. Love love love! I can't imagine Anastasia doing a better job at $24 when this was only $2.

Con: Sometimes hard to get proper amound of product on wand. The gel sticks to sides of tube and you have to work to get the wand to the product. That description sucks. I hope you can figure out what I mean. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by TassiaE

I've already repurchased this product several times and I really love it! I use both ends as a clear brow gel and it keeps my brows in place all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the brow side for my brows and the lash side for my bottom lashes for $1 It a Must have for me!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ShinyDiamond

I definitely was looking for a cheap clear brow gel when purchasing this and I'm glad I did :D I use both sides as clear brow gel for I don't see the difference in the product except for the brush on each side. Nevertheless I believe that this product doesn't serve it's purposes as a mascara well because it didn't hold my curl, but for brow gel it's a perfect fit ^-^ it's very easy to apply, goes on wet and dries into nice shape and lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this go to product and it lasted me a good 3-4 months with frequent use \(^0^)/ this ELF product is a winner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging: I like the packaging of this product. It has one end for your brows and one end for your lashes. It's simple and easy to use.

Price: I think that the price of this product is unbeatable! $1 and this will last you a while!

Pros:
-You get a lot of product for the $1 you pay for.
-It has good hold for your brows.
-Can be used by itself

Cons:
-The staying power is great— unless you swear or get wet.
-Flakes off and leaves white specks

Texture: It's more liquidy than gel-like in my opinion, but it gets thicker as it fries up.

Smell: None

Impressions/Comments:
-I really liked this when I first put it on. For $1, it's a steal and a staple in all of my makeup routines. When I'm having a lazy day, I just put this on my brows to tame them. I don't know why, but they just feel fuller after I apply this. I only use this product for my brows, so I can't say anything about how it is as a mascara.