E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Great for the brows, packaging can be better but it is only $1 so you can't beat the price! It darkens my lashes even more and gives them just a tiny bit of enhancement but it is good for school if you're afraid of mascara smudging or you're not allowed to wear any makeup but you still want that little something for your lashes! Overall, I would repurchase this when I'm finished the tube I'm currently using but I'd like to explore and stretch my horizons in to trying more brow gels that are tinted.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Can't beat this for the price! A $1 tube of this can help invisibly groom unruly brows on one end while lending a natural look of enhancement to lashes with the other. Lasted past the expiry date for me, and didn't dry out/clump. Awesome on-the-go product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Used this for about a week.

Pros:
- Holds your brows in place.
- Cheap.
- Doesn't irritate my skin.

Cons:
- Slightly shiny like hair gel.

My eyebrows are naturally long and generally do whatever the hell they want. I've tried using waxes before and they don't last/aren't strong enough to tame my brows. I have had good success with this but it does go on a bit like hair gel and can make my brows a little shiny. It's weird but it works, and the price can't be beat. I am prone to psoriasis in my brows, which has been irritated by certain products in the past, and so far I've had no patches in my brows using this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't think there's a difference between the brow and mascara tubes or brushes, which seems like a waste to me. But I will continue to repurchase this to use as a mascara for "no makeup" days. I just curl my lashes and put on a coat of this for a very natural look. I'm sure there are better clear mascaras out there, but for the price I think this is a good deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Keeps my brows in place all day doesn't move at all. So much better than loreal brow artist plumper in transparent and the maybelline clear mascara

I hate this.... It doesn't make any difference on my lashes, and it looks sooo bad on the eyebrows.... Ew.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Honestly? I don't get the hype about this product.

The mascara end is totally useless. My comments below refer to the brow end.

The product runs out quickly, and the results are negligible. The product also picks up foundation, making it practically unusable unless the brush is washed after every use. I find my Anastasia spoolie much more useful for basic brow grooming.

I now use Gimme Brow to style my brows, to much better effect.

Amazing as a mascara topcoat. I've bought and returned a couple of mascara topcoats that made my lashes all crispy and clumpy. Seems like every mascara I have ends up under or in my eyes. With this on top it reduces that by about 80%. And it doesn't alter how the mascara looks. Yay!

$2!! Packaging is really wasteful being in two tubes, but the products works amazingly (I only use it as a brow gel). In the beginning it was a bit clumpy to apply but I didn't really mind seeing how cheap it was. Anyways, It holds all parts of my brows- Even the most stubborn areas. And it does so even better than my Anastasia clear brow gel (which is 11x the price by the way). I can't remember if it makes my brows "crunchy," but it must've not really been noticeable. I would definitely recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

i expected it would be a natural looking mascara but found i was wrong. it did nothing to my lashes. the formula is too wet it didn't hold any curl. i try to curl my lashes first, but after i applied this, they started to go down!! worst, i can't fix them and re-curling again with my shu uemura, it still too wet and made no curl. i don't really need this for my brows since i have quite neat eyebrows. but i tried it once and it just OK to hold my brows in place all day and made them look a bit glossy and slightly darker.

Popular Mascaras