December 18, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Frosted

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

3.5 Rating. FROSTED is a great layering lipstick. It is not as set as I'd like it to be (very creamy / slide-ish feel on my lips) but I actually don't mind it all that much. On it's own it is a nice little frosty / beige nude-esque type look as I've a brown skinned (lighter in the winter, more med brown in summer) type complexion. I'd imagine tho, that this would look great on all complexions. I like it over top of my Bobbi Brown no.4 matte lipstick & or over some darker colors when I feel like lightening them up a little for a more subtle / toned down lip look. Not a huge fan of little sparkles over my lips or around the area, but it's managable & I guess to be expected being that it is labelled "Frosted" after-all (lol). Love the smell & packaging. Un-decided as to re-purchase as half the fun of drug-store cosmetic shopping 4me is the trying new colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by loudmouth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really strange shade. It's an extremely frosty light gold color. I never wear it on it's own because I would look insane. However, on top of a warm pinky light brown lip liner, it transforms into a gorgeous shiny rose gold color. I've been looking for that kind of lip color for ages now, when it occurred to me to try layering a sheer lipstick over a lip liner. It worked! The combination of Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny and this lipstick is freakin' stunning. I wear it when I don't want my lips to over-power my eyes but I still want my lips to pop a bit. The lipstick itself surprisingly isn't drying, which I expected since it's frosty. I'm not sure about it's lasting power by itself, but when I wear it on top of the lip liner it lasts all day. the packaging is your standard lipstick packaging, I just wish it was sealed! Other than that, no complaints, really.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought a tube of this after only buying lipgloss for... ever. I just always felt like lipstick wasn't glossy enough & I hated the flaking, so I didn't buy it. I wanted something that would give me a nude lip look, so I tried this with the Rimmel gloss in Unlimited Gold. I am LOVING this lipstick! It makes my lips shine without flaking or drying or making me look washed-out. With the gloss it's even better, but it's still great worn alone. It doesn't have the staying power I would expect from something called "lasting finish", but I love the color so much that I don't mind reapplying. I am going to Ulta to stock up on this. It's my new favorite lip product (my only favorite lipstick!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Rimmel Frosted is a champagne-toned frosted shade, and it's one of my favorite everyday lipsticks.... I've worn it for many years. Deducting 1 lippie for staying power though... It is worst than some lip glosses when it comes to staying put. I actually love the shade but I don't wear it as often as I would wear it if it didn't have to be reapplied so many times.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by jgummi

I love rimmel lipsticks and this is no exception! The only problem is that it doesn't look good on me D: I really like the texture and smell of it though! Its a beautiful colour just not on me...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This has been a favorite of mine since I was in high school. It's a gorgeous champagne shade with a light hint of gold, yet it's really subtle. It's a great compliment to a bronzed look and really warms up your skin. Great for summer! My only complaint is (and this goes for all Rimmel lipsticks) it doesn't last very long and needs to be reapplied rather frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by okiedohkie

The color is too shiny for my preference I have medium skin tone but it looks beautiful if you put it over/under a darker color to make the color of the darker color look lighter. The things I dont like about this lipstick is the smell its very very strong and doesnt go away and usually gives me a headache, the packaging is also a downfall i dropped the lipstick and it broke...but overall the color is pretty if you pair it off with a darker color! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ayekaytay

I got this product on sale for $1-2 so I don't really have anything to complain about. The color is pretty, especially on tan skin. I love nude lips so I was excited to try this, but was a little disappoined. The formula is too drying on my lips and the shimmer settles into my fine lines on my lips.
I wouldn't purchase again, but I don't mind using it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by thegirl112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent colour to wear in the summer, especially when you got a tan going on. It gives you a very sun-kissed look. The smell really nauseates me though, and I find that the lid to the lippy comes off very easily。

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Warmer champagne color! Love it! It looks like summertime!!