April 20, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ahava - Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Way too thick. Does nothing for me. Maybe would work wonders for my mum.

Ahava seems to do wonders for more mature skin.

Note to self: When older, convert to Ahava.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I found this to be an ok moisturizer for feet, not exceptionally nourishing in my opinion, which disappointed me a little. What I found pleasant: the scent. I find it soothing, clean, earthy and powdery at the same time, yes maybe even a bit granny-like, but still pleasant. Much better than so many other foot products which smell like mint or chewing gum.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit: Paraben-free

Retail Price: $26.00

First 5 Key Ingredients:
Aqua (Mineral Spring Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ceteareth-20 & Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate.

This rather pricey foot cream boasts "hydrating dead sea mineral mud formula" said to "relieve itchiness, redness, and scaling".

It's also said to contain:
Aloe Vera & Shea Butter extracts soften & smooth very dry & sensitive skin
Coconut and Jojoba oils helps to lock in moisture for all day comfort
Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E protects and rejuvenates

The first five ingredients lists sheer butter & jojoba oil, however, I don't see aloe vera, coconut oil, provitamin b5 or vitamin e in the first 5 ingredients which are known to be the most active.

Personally, I like to find the ingredients boasted in the advertising included in the first 5. I don't have an issue with itchiness but didn't find this lotion effective against scaling anymore than the next product. I still needed my handy dandy foot file just as much as before (weekly). After my weekly pumice treatment, my standard olive oil was just as effective in softening my feet as this lotion. I think it's bit pricey for a foot cream so I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by GirlOverboard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I, too, got this as a sample, and it's amazing! I've never liked my feet, but this makes my feet so moisturized and soft that I almost want to show them off anyway! It's a very thick product, which does absorb very quickly and isn't greasy at all. It doesn't have a very strong smell, and the smell disappears quickly, but when it is there, it smells almost like workman's puddy to me. Whatever it is, it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Got this as a sample but, wow, I really like it! This product has a very faint smell, sinks in quickly and hydrates even the worst parts of my feet. It's paraben free and hydrates better than regular lotion, or my Bliss foot cream (that's way too sticky and doesn't sink in). Within a minute, I can walk around on slick surfaces without slipping or leaving any product residue...which is how I deduced this lotion is awesome!

I love how it has Dead Sea Mineral Mud. It's a definite must-buy for after winter (or living in the city) feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my oh my...now this is how luxury foot cream should feel like. Its very nice, with minimal fragrance (thats they best part, and it doesnt clash with my perfume). It absorbs quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased at BBW, with a 20% off coupon. I would say this is a very good foot cream. I don't say excellent, since I was looking for more than a moisturizer, but one that also has AHA exfoliate and possibly a bit of menthol for a tingling effect. This however is far better than anything else BBW currently carries.
This formula is very emollient, and sinks right ink, without any greasiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 2:11:00 AM More reviews by dl0805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a good foot cream. Although it does smell a little strange, the cream absorbs right into your feet and they make them feel so soft. I have horribly scaly, dry, cracked soles. This cream takes care of my soles so well. I wish I knew they were $24 elsewhere. I bought them at Ricky's in NYC for $32.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by christina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a sample pack last year from BBW and let me tell you I was hooked. I know that this can sound kinda gross but my feet sweat at night and that is when I like to use my foot creams. I had no sweaty foot problem with this cream, it soaked right in! Its kinda pricy but it the bottle is a good size and if you wait you can use a coupon at BBW to get a discount on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 5:11:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I was actually surprised at how much I loved this product. I have to admit it, I put my feet through a lot of abuse. I've tried a few good foot creams, with H20's being my favorite, but I have to admit I liked this product better than any of the others I've tried. This really does look like mud and is really thick. It smooths on easily and most of it absorbs very quickly. It does leave behind some moisture (even after the 15 mins they recommend you leave it on before you put on shoes) - which means you're going to have slippery feet! This could be bad (and dangerous) if you put this on before you wear heels or sandals where you're not wearing socks. I suggest putting this on only at night for that reason. This does contain some effective ingredients like lactic acid, shea butter, sea silt, sea salt, and triclosan, as well as some boring ones like jojoba oil. While this foot cream is a little pricey at $24, it is well worth it, IMO.