April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Liquid - Laneige - Air Light Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 4:36:00 AM More reviews by seba

This foundation is very good!! I have the soft one, and this beats my other foundations like Becca LSC and Armani LSF. The texture is airy and it doesn't make my skin oily. BUT, I discovered that the color gets ashy within hours. But maybe it's bec I wore the green primer under it. Overall, I still love it! Oh, and I love the smells, but people with scent-problem might not like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Korea, both soft and matte versions. I like the matte better. The soft version can be used for evenings out. Overall good coverage, lasting and gives skin a healthy glow. I give it a "4" coz the shades are a tad too yellow. But I can live with it if I apply a nice shimmer powder over to give it more radiance and luminosity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 10:45:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I got my package from Daybeauty.com two days ago and tried on Laneige Airlight Soft Foundation. This is the very first time I've tried any korean cosmetics. I must say I'm very impressed and can see why I've seen so much good reviews about them. Can't wait to try out some korean skin care too. You can get Korean cosmetics at Daybeauty.com, Neobeauty.com, Mizbeauty.com, and uvgel.com/cosmetics_korean/cosmetics_home.htm/.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2002 9:13:00 PM More reviews by chili

Laneige Airlight Foundation has two versions: Soft and Matt. Soft is more suitable for normal-dry skin, so I bought Soft in 21 Natural Beige. This is the 2nd lightest shade that matches my MAC NC20/C2 skin perfectly. The formula is great! Non-oily, medium coverage, makes my skin looks very soft. Also, it does not dull even after hours wearing it. I recommand not to apply too thick or it's gonna be very unatural. Anyways, the price is pretty reasonable too. I bought it from Amore (The company that owns Laneige, IOPE, Sulwhasoo, Mamonde...many other brands. Sort of like Estee lauder in US; Shiseido in Japan) in Canada at Cdn$28, which is quite reasonable for a 40mL bottle.