February 28, 2015 | 2229 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:57:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara since the packaging is so coooool. But sadly it didn't work for me, made some of my lashes clumpy while some lashes stay free from mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 11:42:00 PM More reviews by RosyBloom

I love this mascara for length, drama and that wide-eyed effect. The formula isn't too wet or dry and the wand really does work to get close from the root to tip of your eyelashes. I wouldn't recommend this product for those not blessed with thick eyelashes as I think it would create a spiked and clumpy mess. However, this is super flattering for my eye lashes which are naturally decently full.

Pros:
-Great formula, which lasts all day
-Produces extremely long lashes, with the effect of fake lashes
-Inexpensive and easily assessable all over the world

Cons:
-Not a good mascara for those with sparse lashes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2015 12:08:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre product.
Pros: it lengthened my lashes like crazy and it kept my eyelashes curled... Cons: it didn't give me much volume, smudged a little and it was a huge pain for me to remove. I used everything from l'oreal, to Lancme, to bioderma etc and it was one of the most difficult mascaras for me to remove. I think i will only wear this when I'm going to a pool party or if I want to rip out my lashes for fun using a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2015 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this mascara needs slightly higher reviews. It's a fantastic mascara that lengthens your lashes instantly, without any clumping, and has a great, easy-to-use applicator. I use this in the black-brown shade since I have very fair skin and blonde/red hair. When I've worn this mascara, I've been asked if I'm wearing fake lashes.

Shade- Perfect black-brown color. Not too light brown, but not so dark that it just looks black, either.

Lengthening/volumizing- This is meant to mainly length your lashes, and at that, it does a fantastic job. The applicator, which I'll talk about more below, is great at grabbing a bunch of lashes and making each one longer, without any clumping. It also adds a lot of volume. However, my only complaint about this mascara, and why it is getting 4 stars instead of 5, is it doesn't really thicken each lash. I guess it doesn't really claim to, but I just wish it made my lashes a little thicker too, and then it would be perfect. I have been able to achieve somewhat thicker lashes with this mascara, however, by combining it with Maybelline's One-by-One mascara. I apply a very light base coat of this mascara just to lengthen and volumize, then wiggle a bit of the Maybelline mascara in to make the lashes seem thicker at the base.

Application- part of the reason this mascara is probably so awesome is its applicator. It has one I've never really seen before- a very thin, long and small comb. It's not bulky or too big, so it's excellent at catching onto lashes without clumping.

Packaging- fine, no problems. The tube is a bit long, but that's probably because of the applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2015 9:19:00 PM More reviews by eesmth450

this is a lovely mascara! its the best drugstore mascara that lengthens. i do not recommend this mascara if you are looking for volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2015 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Mascaralover13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara was the best mascara I have ever gotten! The only thing I don't really like about this product is that the wand has a gap and the formula builds up in there. But overall, I love it😍

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 1:32:00 PM More reviews by pnkct

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Literally the only mascara that I'm in love with! It's absolutely great with giving length and a bit of volume to your lashes. Although I need to warn you that if you are not a fan of clumpy lashes (it happens to be the case when you apply 2-3 coats) you may not like this product. But still, I would encourage you to give it a go. Definitely worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2015 10:42:00 PM More reviews by cblues1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara for Lengthing only. I have average ,so-so lashes... Telescopic on top of voluminous .!!!!!!! My lash heaven. By itself , not so much.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2015 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Princessjade0

I absoulutly love the brush on this! It is very small and it helps to brush the clumps right away when in having a bad eyelash day. I realized though, that this mascara was what had been causing me to have those horrid days. About two weeks ago I was removing my makeup in the shower and i lost 6 eyelashes from my right eye and 2 from my left. I had been loosing them more frequently but i didnt think anything of it. I confronted a friend of my problem and she informed me that she also is using this product and is experiencing the same issue. I changed back to my old mascara after that and my lashes have recovered and strengthened. I am in no way dissing this product, I may have just had some sort of allergic reaction and I think you should try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Dals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always looking for an amazing mascara, having short, sparse lashes. I do like this product but find it takes a lot to get the desired boldness. The applicator is awesome! However the formula is a bit flaky. I will definitely repurchase!