November 26, 2014 | 1386 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by purvisme2

This makes me feel like I have my little pony eyelashes. 'nuff said

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by diagsquirrel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is very wet and it took forever to dry, and on my short lashes it smudged like no other. The wand broke after a couple uses, which was the most irritating part of the product. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by martylayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara could have been my holy grail. It curled like no other, held that curl all day, separated each lash so there were no clumps, and its skinny wand made it super easy to reach all of the lashes- top and bottom. I was in love the first time I applied it. The only problem was when I went to remove it. I usually use olive oil to remove my mascara, and it works every time. But this mascara was extremely difficult to remove. It took a really long time to get all of the mascara off, and because it was so hard to remove, it ended up pulling out some of my lashes. Although the mascara itself worked beautifully, I did not think the pain with removing it was worth it. I switched back to Maybelline Full n Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by calsycat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have reached the age (60-ish) when the lashes have thinned out a bit and are virtually colourless, hence the need foe definition. What most reviewers don't like (the wand) is what I like the most. It is very easy to define each and every tiny *sigh* lash. Doesn't smudge, easy to remove.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Angieskullsaw

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. The packaging is cheap and the wand is horrible. It's a skinny little silicon brush with next to no bristles. Doesn't comb through my lashes at all. I'm returning the one that I bought and will never buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It is proably my favorite next to They're Real by Benefit. They key to using this mascara is to layer it on. I do one layer on one eye, then do my bottom lashes, then go back to the uppers. You have to let the mascara dry a bit before you add a second layer. It adds length, volume, and thickness. It does leave your lashes a bit clumpy if you put on too much, but I like my lashes a bit clump as it makes them appear thicker. I get tons of compliments on my eyelashes when I use this product. The only thing I hate about this mascara is after a few uses the comb always breaks making it really difficult to put the mascara on. It can still be used but the comb is really flimsy and not very firm once it breaks. If they could fix that problem, I will continue to purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very average mascara, I feel that it is a bit dated to because there are much better mascara's out there right now. Telescopic has a thin silicone comb like brush but the brush is so flimpsy that it does not get much grip on the lashes. One layer looks nice and will give you some lenght, two layers are alright but takes some more effort but more then that will give you clumpy lashes. This mascara will only give you some lenght so you need to layer with another mascara for some volume but I rather have something that does it all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the way the packaging and some people describe this they make this seem like the best mascara in the whole world. so I was really exited about this mascara but its just like any other loreal mascara that gives you length and a bit of thickness. it flaked a bit,did not smudge, not a wet or dry formula perfect for me. if your debating on this or want a dupe for this mascara I recommend you to get NYC sky high mascara works exactly the same for 2$ accept it doesn't give a lot of thickness but just use another mascara for thickness. ( I also did a review on the NYC mascara)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This mascara can best be described as “ok". As usual with L'Oreal mascaras, packaging is nice, durability is nice, formula is nice, and quality is good. This mascara provides only length to the lashes and I noticed it makes the lower lashes look especially long and BEAUTIFUL. For the cons I can just say I hate that the wand tip is so flimsy and frail; and if you are not careful with application this mascara can easily turn your lashes into a clump parade. For ten bucks this is sort of a rip off, there are cheaper mascaras that can do a lot more for your lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Bkelly6191

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. I was really disappointed the first few times I used it, but I made myself use it more. I was truly trying to give it a fair shot, but I should have just returned it. My biggest complaint about this mascara is the wand. It is so thin and flimsy and makes it very hard to completely coat the lashes. You can NOT get a good grip on the lashes whatsoever . The combs in the wand are too short. The formula is a little wet, and starts to flake off within the first few hours. I love Loreal as a brand, but I will not be repurchasing this.