April 17, 2014 | 1968 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Love it perfect for touching up threw out the day. Also great for false lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by rds03c

This is for the one that comes in the gold tube. I love this stuff. Whenever I wear it I get asked if my lashes are real. It applies really wet so it can take some getting used to. This has become my staple mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really really really wanted to love this but I wish I never spent my money on it :(
Made my lashes go straight, spidery, and just did absolutely nothing for my already really long lashes. The applicator actually fell off the stick after a couple weeks of trying it. Nothing has come close to my Cover girl Lash blast<3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by pariisxo

I think this is one of the best mascara products i own. It was a pleasant smell, makes the lashes thick and long. The only thing i don't really like is that it seems to stay wet for a long time, therefore sometimes making it messy to work with. so its always handy to apply with a fan near by.

I couldn't go a day with out this product and have already recommended it to many.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh man. I have such a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It lengthens well and defines nicely, and therefore does what it promises. But the application is so unpredictable. Some days, it goes on super nicely, and other days it is a hot mess. Like i end up with mascara all over my eyelid. The brush is longer than I thought it would be and a bit difficult to work with. Often, most of the mascara ends up at the base of my lashes with nothing on the rest of them. I still gave it a decent rating, however, because despite these problems, once it's applied my lashes look good. I don't get it. I don't think I will repurchase just because of the trouble it is to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by pinktigerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in carbon black and it is my favorite mascara that I've ever tried, even compared to some high end ones from Urban Decay and Bare Minerals. While it's not super voluminizing, it is amazing in terms of lengthening, defining, and holding a curl, which is what I want in a mascara. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this while it was on sale. Noticed some lengthening and fuller lashes. I liked using this on my lower lashes for extending rather than the top.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by LivH

This product is a very good mascara especially for its price however I would strongly recommend the waterproof formula as I believe it hold the curl and lashes in place for longer!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by dladymuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Found it made my lashes look too spidery and I only used maybe 1 1/2 coats. Wand is very tiny. It did some lengthening but there was no wow factor for me. A coworker of mine has the telescopic in the gold package and her lashes are amazing. Separated and long. I bought the regular black version in carbon black. It did separate the lashes decently. Held up pretty well throughout the day no smudging. I got the no waterproof. I just don't like the spider look so I'll keep searching for my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara make any lashes really long! It doesn't make them thicker, it actually makes my lashes look thinner... It's pretty pricey but it's worth it. I always get complimented on my eyelashes!