December 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara I bought on a whim because I was in the pharmacy and made my way over to the make up aisles. I usually look for a couple of things that look appealing and can't help but purchase. This being one of the items a particular time- not impressed. Dry consistency and didn't do any sort of nice effect to my lashes. I ended up taking this one off and putting my benefit they're real on instead. That's why I am surprised at all of the good reviews I just had seen about the product below, this was just plain awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by faceart97

This is the WORST mascara I have ever used. With one swish on my lashes they are already clumped up. Very very very clumpy . Very wet , it makes a mess if you blink and takes ages to dry. Doesn't do much to hold my curl. Shocking 27 bucks in australia. My $2 mascara is far better than this. Do not recommend .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

not sure why this get such bad reviews, i think its great! Got it for $10 in a clearance bin at priceline. It is wet but its great for my short asian lashes. I love the brush and the formula. Separates, lengthens and volumize my lashes. My lashes dont get clumpy using this and I can add extra coats and no problems at all! It doesnt flake, smudge and stays put! and its not hard to take off with cleanser. Pretty perfect mascara to me!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by phambrenda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of great reviews so I decided to try it out. But to my disappointment it was very WET and weighed down my lashes. It also smudged quite a bit whilst drying. I did not like the wand either... It looked like a comb rather than having bristles, which made the application a little more difficult. Would not recommend for most Asian eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Ashwhite925

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! I usually buy name brand expensive mascaras but I had to try this because of watching you tube videos lol and let me tell you something I love this mascara! The brush I s more like a comb which I need because I have long lashes I just need them thick and combed out, if you have long lashes you know what I mean lol I would recommend this to all my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by sjholt13

it's a must have. Lashes are extremely long after one swoop. It very pretty and subtle and last all day. You definitely don't need a primer and you can dress it up by applying more. I love it. I like to use it as first application and then I use They're REAL From BeneFit. FanTabUlous

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by purvisme2

This makes me feel like I have my little pony eyelashes. 'nuff said

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by diagsquirrel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is very wet and it took forever to dry, and on my short lashes it smudged like no other. The wand broke after a couple uses, which was the most irritating part of the product. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by martylayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara could have been my holy grail. It curled like no other, held that curl all day, separated each lash so there were no clumps, and its skinny wand made it super easy to reach all of the lashes- top and bottom. I was in love the first time I applied it. The only problem was when I went to remove it. I usually use olive oil to remove my mascara, and it works every time. But this mascara was extremely difficult to remove. It took a really long time to get all of the mascara off, and because it was so hard to remove, it ended up pulling out some of my lashes. Although the mascara itself worked beautifully, I did not think the pain with removing it was worth it. I switched back to Maybelline Full n Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by calsycat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have reached the age (60-ish) when the lashes have thinned out a bit and are virtually colourless, hence the need foe definition. What most reviewers don't like (the wand) is what I like the most. It is very easy to define each and every tiny *sigh* lash. Doesn't smudge, easy to remove.