September 2, 2014 | 1789 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by honeybunny1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is a STAPLE in my beauty bag. I go into a minor panic when I'm running out of mascara and Target is out of Telescopic!

The thin brush allows me to get those teeny tiny lashes in the corners and gives me the longest lashes I've ever had with mascara. Telescopic gives me long lashes, but not necessarily full lashes, so I usually follow up with some volume building mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This mascara can best be described as “ok". As usual with L'Oreal mascaras, packaging is nice, durability is nice, formula is nice, and quality is good. This mascara provides only length to the lashes and I noticed it makes the lower lashes look especially long and BEAUTIFUL. For the cons I can just say I hate that the wand tip is so flimsy and frail; and if you are not careful with application this mascara can easily turn your lashes into a clump parade. For ten bucks this is sort of a rip off, there are cheaper mascaras that can do a lot more for your lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Bkelly6191

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. I was really disappointed the first few times I used it, but I made myself use it more. I was truly trying to give it a fair shot, but I should have just returned it. My biggest complaint about this mascara is the wand. It is so thin and flimsy and makes it very hard to completely coat the lashes. You can NOT get a good grip on the lashes whatsoever . The combs in the wand are too short. The formula is a little wet, and starts to flake off within the first few hours. I love Loreal as a brand, but I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!!!! What a great mascara. I have used many drugstore mascaras and high end (hated benefit they're real) this mascara might be the best. I seperates, elongates in one easy step. It is worth you trying at least once.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by alfayjax

I am in love with this mascara!! Every time I use it my lashes look long and beautiful. The pricing is reasonable it usually cost about $7-$8 depending on where you get it from. Usually CVS or Walgreens have BOGO kinda deals which makes it even better. If I could change one thing about this product it would probably be the amount given within the packaging. I feel that I go through this mascaras very quickly not because of how much I use but how much is given. You can use it for wedding, day/ night looks, basically any occasion. Overall I love this mascara and its one of my Holy Grail go to drugstore items.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

My favorite drugstore mascara, hands down. Separates and lengthens beautifully. Better than any other cheap mascara. I even prefer it to 'they're real!'. It does dry out pretty quick tho (hence the 4 lippies) so you may have to replace kind of frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kylieraee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. It will always be the mascara I'll be running back to after another mascara fails for me. The packaging is simple. Kind of was expected from L'oreal. The only complaint I have, I wish the tube was bigger, but I'll live. I love the brush. It has reddish bristles and it really combs through and coats every lash with mascara while being gentle and prevents it from clumping. The wand flexes and moves. It makes your lashes so long! Probably 5-7x longer. It is mainly for length but it will add some volume but not a lot. Bottom line, if you love length, get this mascara. You won't be disappointed. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a way to make my bottom lashes super long and I came across a Carli Bybel video where she recommended this mascara. I was a little skeptical at first because most mascaras fail to meet my needs. Well to my surprise, this mascara actually got the job done. It made my bottom lashes super long. They literally look like natural lashes. They don't look like clumpy fly leg lashes. My only complaint is how difficult it is to put the brush back into the tube.

I can't say whether or not this mascara looks good on top lashes because I always wear falsies and I never wear mascara on my top lashes. But I would definitely recommend this if you want long Kim Kardashian bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Faaaye

It's a pretty good mascara, a lot blacker than most other mascaras. I only really use L'Oreal mascaras - they're my favourite. I use this after the million lashes noir excess, but never by itself as it's pretty gloopy. That's why it makes a really good second layer mascara, it lengthens and fats out my lashes. Use it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by makeyourself420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeah I like this, It's not as awesome as the 3d/4d range but it gives a nice thick coverage and curls rather well! Jordanna mascara is my current hg so I use the telescopic as the primer. Looks dramatic and doesn't crumble !