L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 4/20/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really grips each and every lash so it works great to lengthen and separate your lashes. I've only tried the waterproof version and it works amazing at holding my curl. I have stick straight asian lashes that are very stubborn to curl. If you're looking for a mascara that lengthens, separates, doesn't flake, clump and holds your curl, then this is the mascara for you. HOWEVER, it is a pain to remove - definitely use a oil base makeup remover.

on 4/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I need another one of these only because the formula is a bit dry for my liking; However, the brush wow! obsessed <3

on 4/7/2015 3:47:00 PM

This is my go-to for mascara. The wand is very small and has small plastic bristles instead of fibrous bristles. It does not clump even after 3 coats. Gossmakeup did a review on youtube and said it was better than Dior! It really lengthens your lashes and seperates them (no clumping) and also makes each individual lash look thicker. I don't usually use this mascara for bottom lashes since the wand is longer which makes it difficult for me to apply.

I hate the packaging (ugly shape. it is meant to look like a teloscope) but the product and application process is so good I will definetely buy again.

I find it can be hard to remove unless I use an oil-based makeup remover or soak my lashes with warm water before removing (to prevent eyelashes ripping out).

on 4/2/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't even explain how much I hate this mascara. It might be the fact that my lashes are naturally quite long, but I didn't find that this mascara added that much length. As for volume, zero. Using this mascara I've found my lashes sticking together, the wand doesn't give you good control over it, hard to remove and that is not what I expected since everyone I know who tried it loved it. I tried giving this mascara a chance so many times but I just end up hating it even more every time. This was probably one of my biggest regrets when it comes to cosmetics.

on 3/12/2015 1:50:00 PM

This is hand down my favorite mascara of all time. I prefer this to the black version (the packaging) even though that one is very good too. I like this one because it's readily available and quite cheap. Also, I prefer lengthening mascaras to volumizing ones, and this works great on my short lashes. Also, I really like the small, skinny wand that is quite curved because I find that I can coat my lashes from the root up and it helps with the curl. Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lengthening mascara and would repurchase this again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the overall effect on my lashes, however the brush is horrible. It's floppy and without fail I get mascara all over my eye. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this mascara since the packaging is so coooool. But sadly it didn't work for me, made some of my lashes clumpy while some lashes stay free from mascara.

on 2/18/2015 11:42:00 PM

I love this mascara for length, drama and that wide-eyed effect. The formula isn't too wet or dry and the wand really does work to get close from the root to tip of your eyelashes. I wouldn't recommend this product for those not blessed with thick eyelashes as I think it would create a spiked and clumpy mess. However, this is super flattering for my eye lashes which are naturally decently full.

Pros:
-Great formula, which lasts all day
-Produces extremely long lashes, with the effect of fake lashes
-Inexpensive and easily assessable all over the world

Cons:
-Not a good mascara for those with sparse lashes

on 2/15/2015 12:08:00 AM

This is a mediocre product.
Pros: it lengthened my lashes like crazy and it kept my eyelashes curled... Cons: it didn't give me much volume, smudged a little and it was a huge pain for me to remove. I used everything from l'oreal, to Lancôme, to bioderma etc and it was one of the most difficult mascaras for me to remove. I think i will only wear this when I'm going to a pool party or if I want to rip out my lashes for fun using a mascara.

on 2/13/2015 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I think this mascara needs slightly higher reviews. It's a fantastic mascara that lengthens your lashes instantly, without any clumping, and has a great, easy-to-use applicator. I use this in the black-brown shade since I have very fair skin and blonde/red hair. When I've worn this mascara, I've been asked if I'm wearing fake lashes.

Shade- Perfect black-brown color. Not too light brown, but not so dark that it just looks black, either.

Lengthening/volumizing- This is meant to mainly length your lashes, and at that, it does a fantastic job. The applicator, which I'll talk about more below, is great at grabbing a bunch of lashes and making each one longer, without any clumping. It also adds a lot of volume. However, my only complaint about this mascara, and why it is getting 4 stars instead of 5, is it doesn't really thicken each lash. I guess it doesn't really claim to, but I just wish it made my lashes a little thicker too, and then it would be perfect. I have been able to achieve somewhat thicker lashes with this mascara, however, by combining it with Maybelline's One-by-One mascara. I apply a very light base coat of this mascara just to lengthen and volumize, then wiggle a bit of the Maybelline mascara in to make the lashes seem thicker at the base.

Application- part of the reason this mascara is probably so awesome is its applicator. It has one I've never really seen before- a very thin, long and small comb. It's not bulky or too big, so it's excellent at catching onto lashes without clumping.

Packaging- fine, no problems. The tube is a bit long, but that's probably because of the applicator.