July 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!!!! What a great mascara. I have used many drugstore mascaras and high end (hated benefit they're real) this mascara might be the best. I seperates, elongates in one easy step. It is worth you trying at least once.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by alfayjax

I am in love with this mascara!! Every time I use it my lashes look long and beautiful. The pricing is reasonable it usually cost about $7-$8 depending on where you get it from. Usually CVS or Walgreens have BOGO kinda deals which makes it even better. If I could change one thing about this product it would probably be the amount given within the packaging. I feel that I go through this mascaras very quickly not because of how much I use but how much is given. You can use it for wedding, day/ night looks, basically any occasion. Overall I love this mascara and its one of my Holy Grail go to drugstore items.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

My favorite drugstore mascara, hands down. Separates and lengthens beautifully. Better than any other cheap mascara. I even prefer it to 'they're real!'. It does dry out pretty quick tho (hence the 4 lippies) so you may have to replace kind of frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kylieraee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. It will always be the mascara I'll be running back to after another mascara fails for me. The packaging is simple. Kind of was expected from L'oreal. The only complaint I have, I wish the tube was bigger, but I'll live. I love the brush. It has reddish bristles and it really combs through and coats every lash with mascara while being gentle and prevents it from clumping. The wand flexes and moves. It makes your lashes so long! Probably 5-7x longer. It is mainly for length but it will add some volume but not a lot. Bottom line, if you love length, get this mascara. You won't be disappointed. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a way to make my bottom lashes super long and I came across a Carli Bybel video where she recommended this mascara. I was a little skeptical at first because most mascaras fail to meet my needs. Well to my surprise, this mascara actually got the job done. It made my bottom lashes super long. They literally look like natural lashes. They don't look like clumpy fly leg lashes. My only complaint is how difficult it is to put the brush back into the tube.

I can't say whether or not this mascara looks good on top lashes because I always wear falsies and I never wear mascara on my top lashes. But I would definitely recommend this if you want long Kim Kardashian bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Faaaye

It's a pretty good mascara, a lot blacker than most other mascaras. I only really use L'Oreal mascaras - they're my favourite. I use this after the million lashes noir excess, but never by itself as it's pretty gloopy. That's why it makes a really good second layer mascara, it lengthens and fats out my lashes. Use it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by makeyourself420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeah I like this, It's not as awesome as the 3d/4d range but it gives a nice thick coverage and curls rather well! Jordanna mascara is my current hg so I use the telescopic as the primer. Looks dramatic and doesn't crumble !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

I don't know if I already a review on this mascara. It is wet, richly pigmented formula giving my lashes great fullness. The brush is a thin plastic brush that gets in between lashes. My gripe about this mascara is after the second coat my lashes started sticking together. I like my lashes to be light, fluttery and defined. I even tried to use it as a layering mascara with the same result. So sadly I don't think I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by bribri1531

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to mascara. I've been using it for about 3 months and It works better than anything I have tried (even high end mascaras) at first I was apprehensive about this mascara (hard to work with, super firm, way too wet, difficult overall) but after u get the hang of it and it sorta dries out a tiny bit, it is fabulous!!!!!! Don't hate it right away, it takes time to love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Pretty average mascara, nice & darkly pigmented, brush is lengthening & seperating. Formula can be a bit clumpy