L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great mascara! Love the applicator brush because its tiny bristles prevent clumping, and I love the formula because it's neither too dry or too wet. I don't have problems with smudges, clumps or fall-out. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, and this doesn't cause me any irritation and is not horribly difficult to remove.
Highly recommend!

This looks really good on the lashes, very lengthening, no clumping, great wand. It doesn't flake, but it smudges like crazy! Gives me total raccoon eyes, even under ideal conditions. I do not recommend.

Love the formula, and the packaging... but the wand is SO annoying

I tried this mascara because of the glowing recommendations from You Tubers and I really wanted to love it. I was instantly in love with the wand which is slim and fine not like an oversized bullet. But that's where the love ended. The formula is ok, its not too dry but it does not hold a curl!! I'd curl my lashes and then this mascara would kill the curl! The biggest negative is that that the wand seems to clump my lower lashes (but not the top lashes). So weird. I know its not the formula as I trialled a different wand in the tube and it was fine, no clumps on the lower lashes. On the plus side, it is a lovely true black.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product. I was hoping that this would be similar to the telescopic shocking fiber extensions mascara that was discontinued, but it was not. This product did nothing for my eyelashes. It took the curl out of them and made them appear straight. The product also left black smudges under my eyes. I returned this product and will never purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok so this mascara isn't as lengthening as I thought. At least not for me! It's really good for people with medium to long lashes. This gave me a voluminous look to my lashes. I would buy this again.

I have been using this mascara for the past 7 years. In between then I have tried about 3 dozen other mascaras. Everything from low end $5-10 to high end $20-35 mascaras and nothing has came close to this.
My first mascara love affair was with Lancome Definicils. I didn't think anything could top it. The brush was thin and easy to get every last lash. The thing it didn't have was grip. The wand for Telescopic really grasps your lashes and lifts, bringing the formula until the very tip of your lashes.
The volume it gives me lasts a full 12 hour day. It's basically a miracle push-up bra for the eyes.
It is a little pricey for drug store make up, around $11 a tube CAD, but it's worth every penny. It lasts as long as you want it to. I've never had a problem with the formula drying out before it's intended expiration date

This is the best mascara I have ever tried.

I've been using this a good six months now and quite a few of my friends have now also purchased it after asking me which mascara it is. I like to use it over the top of a volumising mascara such as Bourjois's Volume Glamour Max although it also looks amazing on it's own.

It gives great length and allows you so much control due to the thin brush so it's easy to coat your lower lashes really well too and get right to the root - ideal for people with pale lashes like me. I couldn't really fault it at all.

I really love this mascara. It's the best mascara I've ever used. I have super short lashes and could never find a product to give them length without clumping, but this product does just that!! It's amazing!

I have natural long thick lashes and this mascara adds a lot of lenght but it didnt give me enough volume. I'd say its more of a day-time mascara

Popular Mascaras