L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

This is for the original Telescopic in the gold tube. This is an excellent mascara for lengthening and separating. As always, mascara is very subjective and your results will depend on the look you're going for, but I love this for a natural yet fluttery, pretty effect. It fans out my lashes without clumping and holds a curl pretty well. I love it for ease of use and not having to deal with any clumping, being too thick or making a mess while trying to do your makeup. It can flake slightly when the formula gets dry but I just sort of take off the excess on the tips of my lashes with my fingertips and it looks fine. Lasting power is good. The packaging is really long which is annoying. But overall great drugstore product. Will repurchase .

on 5/19/2015 6:56:00 AM

I personally didn't like this mascara at all. Maybe it's because of my Asian background but I have thin, sparse and straight eyelashes. The product was very wet on application and because of this, my eyelashes would drop back to being straight even after curling it... Which is really disappointing for me because there were so many great reviews for this product. However, I would recommend this product to anyone who has naturally curly eyelashes!

love this! gives me super long lashes, no flaking, great separation. and the brush is the best!

on 5/4/2015 4:14:00 AM

I love this mascara. I naturally have long, dark eyelashes so I didnt really think I would buy mascara again after I ran out of my Maybelline rocket however when I tried out this my eyelashes looked absolutely amazing. Even just one slide of this product my eyelashes stood out like I was wearing falsies. It really did intensify and made me look way more awake. I would definitely repurchase this. Plus, the packaging is actually in the shape of a telescope, which is quite cool to look at :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Upon 1st impressions - it's a 3. It applied really wet and clumpy, however, I have a feeling that it will get better with time. Won't give up on it as I see it's excellent lengthening potential. Probably won't repurchase as I prefer the Voluminous Million Lashes for the comb applicator and comb like application. Will update if I find it gets better as it's still early yet...

Only after a few days it's gotten much better. I'm getting cleaner length and like that I only need a couple coats to obtain that. Also I've combined it after my Miss Manga to comb out the clumps and get excellent volume with the two. Will re-purchase Telescopic in their Carbon Black.

on 4/20/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really grips each and every lash so it works great to lengthen and separate your lashes. I've only tried the waterproof version and it works amazing at holding my curl. I have stick straight asian lashes that are very stubborn to curl. If you're looking for a mascara that lengthens, separates, doesn't flake, clump and holds your curl, then this is the mascara for you. HOWEVER, it is a pain to remove - definitely use a oil base makeup remover.

on 4/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I need another one of these only because the formula is a bit dry for my liking; However, the brush wow! obsessed <3

on 4/7/2015 3:47:00 PM

This is my go-to for mascara. The wand is very small and has small plastic bristles instead of fibrous bristles. It does not clump even after 3 coats. Gossmakeup did a review on youtube and said it was better than Dior! It really lengthens your lashes and seperates them (no clumping) and also makes each individual lash look thicker. I don't usually use this mascara for bottom lashes since the wand is longer which makes it difficult for me to apply.

I hate the packaging (ugly shape. it is meant to look like a teloscope) but the product and application process is so good I will definetely buy again.

I find it can be hard to remove unless I use an oil-based makeup remover or soak my lashes with warm water before removing (to prevent eyelashes ripping out).

on 4/2/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't even explain how much I hate this mascara. It might be the fact that my lashes are naturally quite long, but I didn't find that this mascara added that much length. As for volume, zero. Using this mascara I've found my lashes sticking together, the wand doesn't give you good control over it, hard to remove and that is not what I expected since everyone I know who tried it loved it. I tried giving this mascara a chance so many times but I just end up hating it even more every time. This was probably one of my biggest regrets when it comes to cosmetics.

on 3/12/2015 1:50:00 PM

This is hand down my favorite mascara of all time. I prefer this to the black version (the packaging) even though that one is very good too. I like this one because it's readily available and quite cheap. Also, I prefer lengthening mascaras to volumizing ones, and this works great on my short lashes. Also, I really like the small, skinny wand that is quite curved because I find that I can coat my lashes from the root up and it helps with the curl. Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lengthening mascara and would repurchase this again and again.

Popular Mascaras