L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite mascara ever! You can achieve a separated, clean look with just one coat of it or you can have huge clumpy lashes that hold curl all day and doesn't flake with two or more coats. This has been the second time I've used this mascara because of a previous time when I was desperate for some mascara before a football game and had to use my cousins. I instantly fell in love with it so much that she gave me her backup of the mascara so I could have it. After cleaning every last inch of it out of the mascara tube, I threw it away. One of the biggest mysteries in the world is why I didn't repurchase it as soon as I ran out? Luckily, I was reminded how great it was when my aunt used it in front a couple weeks ago. This mascara makes your lashes HUGE and it lasts ALL DAY LONG! There is no flakes and the mascara comes off easily with an oil based or pure oil makeup remover. I can not recommend this eyelash perfection in a bottle more! If you are looking for a good mascara that's not expensive, ALWAYS get L'Oreal! They are the masterminds of mascara...and I am not even sponsored to say that....sadly. Another great one to try out is the Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara from them as well. They work very well with each other!

on 7/24/2015 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first mascara. It is great for beginners. Plastic wand, with comb-like structure, separates lashes and defines them. Doesnot give volume. Doesn't hold curl for too long. I like this mascara because it does the job of defining the eye hence completing your eye look, whether its a bold one, or a neutral one. Recommended as a day mascara.

on 7/17/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this mascara! It did a good job at lengthening my lashes! I have the one in the silver tube. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is there are too many choices of the same type, they all just have a different color tube.

on 7/17/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is being discontinued in Canada.
Its a nice mascara that really does lengthen. Did nothing for thickening (though it never claimed to do so). One of my top selling mascaras at the drugstore.

on 7/16/2015 7:16:00 PM

I bought this because I'd heard great things about it. But I don't get the hype. Although there are some things I like, for example it doesn't fall off and lasts throughout the day.

But mainly I feel like this is definitely not the right mascara for someone with long thick lashes like me as it just clumps them together. I can never wear this mascara on its own but always have to use a separate mascara brush to remove clumps. I also don't like how it really stiffens the eyelashes. I feel like this makes it hard to reapply your mascara throughout the day. Sometimes for example I'll put mascara on for work in the morning and then when I get home I'll redo my make up to go out. But I can't do a touch up to this mascara without it looking absolutely terrible. This mascara gives absolutely no volume whatsoever as well.

Personally I will never purchase this one again as I don't like how it makes my eyelashes look. But I think it might work better on someone with different lashes than me. For example if you have thinner lashes maybe.

on 7/16/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is the best one I've used yet! Purchased many high end and high street mascaras over time and I still always return to buying this one. Gives great length, separation and doesn't dry out & flake throughout the day. Many people have asked me if I'm wearing falsies when I wear this mascara. Would deffo recommend to those who have short lashes and don't want to wear falsies.

on 7/10/2015 5:13:00 AM

This mascara is horrible. First of all, it smells really strong. When I apply this through my lashes the little spikes on the wand kind of hurts my eye. As for the results, I can't stand it. It does NOT separate AT ALL. It only makes you look like you have one big mono-lash, which, in my opinion is not a very good look. This mascara was quite expensive aswell, 20 dollars for one tube. (although in sweden where I live that isn't an abnormal price for a mascara).

I can imagine that shorter, sparse lashes would be better for this mascara. However, if you already have long lashes ike me, DO NOT BUY THIS.

on 7/9/2015 1:02:00 PM

gives amazing length! Like, i was shocked after 1 coat how long they were. Like others mentioned, it does nothing for volume. The packaging is cute, price is perfect.

on 7/1/2015 12:26:00 PM

I like the final look this gives, but I don't enjoy using it. There is something about the wand that makes me grit my teeth when I pull it through my lashes. Yikes.

Good for length, gives absolutely no volume. Could be (a lot) darker. Wears well, doesn't flake or irritate my contact-wearing eyeballs. I see why a lot of people like it, but I'm not gonna repurchase.

on 6/27/2015 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great at lengthening (NOT volumising), but gives a really unnatural look. The wand makes it impossible to coat evenly!