December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Foundations - Beauticontrol - Wet/Dry Compact

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by sheratosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My overall favorite foundation. Wish it as $10 as caparison to 22.00 so I only use it for special occasions and use cover girls similar product for $5 for everyday make-up

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by lovetospa

Love this product. I use it everyday. I'm oily and a pressed powder works best for me. I have acne scars and it covers them well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the only foundation I've ever liked. I mostly wear it infront of a camera or when I'm breaking out. It's pretty lightweight. good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by LHanson99

Love the wet/dry. This cuts my makeup time to just under 5 minutes. I use a dry brush and it blends in so well and hides all my blemishes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by lovestosmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! Are we talking about the same product? I could'nt get this to stay on my face at all. Wet or dry. My skin is oily, but not THAT oily.I was hoping for the ease of use everyone else was raving about, but it's not to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by missfrench

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this powder! Medium to full coverage with no fuss! Even applied dry it makes my skin look perfect. I especially love that it comes in warm shades because I have yellow undertones. It didn't break me out or turn orange on me either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kklunder

This foundation is awesome. I love that it covers like a liquid with the speed of a powder. It makes my oily skin look great and flawless. It almost gives a velvet like finish, very soft finish. Kind of like air brush look. I brush the BC pressed powder over it to help with shine, and it lasts all day, I love it. The price is unbeatable. I have had no problems with it causing any breakouts, or turning weird colors on me. It doesnt settle into pores either, I am going to be repurchasing for sure. I am fair skinned, and use the P1 shade. And the Light shade of Pressed powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Daydremes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I normally use BeautyControl's Secret Agent Undercover Makeup (liquid), but I love the powder version when I don't want to spend a lot of time on myself. On the weekends I like to wear no makeup and just let my skin breathe. A quick trip to the grocery store requires at least the bare minimum though. This looks like I have a flawless complexion without spending any time on it. I only use it dry though. It can also be used over liquid makeup as a finishing powder- then WOW! Peaches and Cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by alyssa92

this product is GREAT!
it only takes maybe a few seconds to put it on!
and its worth it!
it looks like you have powder and concealer on!
but the secret is just powder!
it stays on and looks AMAZING on anyone! :]]
i would reccommend this product to anyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, my sister started selling this, and while I like many of their other products, this foundation is not for me. I found it really hard to blend and even though I got the 2-pink shade, it was still kind of orangey on me. Worst of all, it broke me out! Luckily Beauticontrol has an awesome return/exchange policy so at least I can get something else or my money back. But I wouldn't buy it ever again.