Bliss Labs Fat Girl Slim

2.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

During my fourth pregnancy, I tried on maternity short and notice the cellulite on the back of my thighs. Horrified, I got back into buns and thigh workouts and started using this since it was the cheapest of the top selling cellulite creams, plus I’d used it years before but I honestly didn’t remember if it worked or not, though I did remember it didn’t stain or have any adverse side effects. This cream is thick, but has a surprisingly light, whipped texture and glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly. It has a tingly, cool feeling and a minty-menthol scent (which doesn’t bother me). After using this cream morning and night for about two months I noticed an ever so slight improvement in the look of my cellulite, but I wasn’t blown away by the results. I added StriVectin-TL Tightening Body Cream to my cellulite battle, applying it at night and fatgirlslim in the morning. In two weeks my cellulite was much better and my thighs looked slimmer, even while eight months pregnant. Once the jar was gone, I started using the StriVectin morning and night and the results continued, even postpartum. Overall, this was OK but I liked the StriVectin better, but I don’t think I’ll buy it again.

This worked ok for me but nothing great. When you look at the ingredients, it really doesn't contain anything spectacular. The only known cellulite-fighter in it is caffeine. It does smell pretty good and has a reasonable price. But I was hoping my skin would look and feel a little better than what I got.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Adequate absorption and smelled nice, but made absolutely no impact on my skin texture, cellulite, firmness, elasticity, or anything it claimed to do.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this on a whim from Sephora after passing it many times and curiosity got to me. My body type has changed a little in the past year or so. I've always been quite thin but because of birth control pills, had large breasts. (34D) After switching birth control pills and losing even more weight unintentionally, I noticed my breasts looked like deflated balloons one day with the subtle sign of stretch marks. (32A) Now that it's been a year and I have switched birth control pills yet again, my breasts have grown back (34C) and the stretch mark signs have faded. During that time I would use this crme intermittently on my breasts/torso/inner thighs (whenever I remembered) and follow the instructions. (Except for that part about eating and exercising!) Overall I do not think this crme is responsible for fading my stretch marks. I think it's just because I gained some of the weight back to that area. I know this product is sold in a line with other products in bliss's "Fat Girl" line, and maybe if used in conjunction with these it would have a better effect? The bottom line is there's no way there's a lotion that costs $12 (I purchased the small jar, since I was skeptical to begin with.) that will solve our body imagine issues. It's an enticing concept, but try to remember this if you're considering purchasing! On a more positive note, I continued to use the product because I liked the menthol-y scent and it was thick/moisturizing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't find this to be very effective. I think I get better results from Nivea Skin Firming Lotion, and it's a lot cheaper. I used as directed along with the scrub and sleep cream. It made my skin soft, but that's about it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this because I have cellulite on my thighs even though I'm not overweight. I thought I could get rid of it by using this cream. I have been using for 8 months and nothing has happened. I only get a tingling sensation but it hasn't done anything to improve the appearance of my thighs. I'm disappointed but I guess I should have expected that.
The truth is the only real way to get rid of it is to eat right and work out (a lot) or to get cellulite laser removal, which is quite expensive and probably needs to be redone on a regular basis.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well, this was one big fat disappointment.

I have nasty cellulite on my thighs, which only recently started showing up. Along with trying to eat less processed foods and work out more, I massaged this into my thighs at night after showering. No results, even right after I massaged it in, to the morning after, to 2 months later when my supply was used up (and I bought the super-size, and was using it generously!). Nivea gel from the drugstore worked better, if only temporarily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I finished a tub of FatGirlSlim and I'm "so so" with the results. First it made my skin feel super soft. Almost soft like a baby's bottom. There was some minor firming of the skin, but still some dimpling. I feel I probably would get similar results if I used any moisturizer twice a day. I'd use it again if I got it as a gift, but I would buy it myself.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is brilliant, my body firmed up within a day of using it! Exited to see what the love handler will do!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This does not work! I used this for a month and the only thing it did was make my legs tingle for hours after applying. I am 5'6" , 130lbs. I work out 5 days a week and eat good. I still had cellulite on my thighs. There was no change at all. If you are interested, what did work was jumping rope. Started that after this didn't work and it seems to be helping. I hope I don't fall for these creams again.

Top Rated Bliss Labs Products