Bliss Labs Fat Girl Slim

2.8

on 5/18/2015 1:42:00 PM

This worked ok for me but nothing great. When you look at the ingredients, it really doesn't contain anything spectacular. The only known cellulite-fighter in it is caffeine. It does smell pretty good and has a reasonable price. But I was hoping my skin would look and feel a little better than what I got.

on 5/8/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Adequate absorption and smelled nice, but made absolutely no impact on my skin texture, cellulite, firmness, elasticity, or anything it claimed to do.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this on a whim from Sephora after passing it many times and curiosity got to me. My body type has changed a little in the past year or so. I've always been quite thin but because of birth control pills, had large breasts. (34D) After switching birth control pills and losing even more weight unintentionally, I noticed my breasts looked like deflated balloons one day with the subtle sign of stretch marks. (32A) Now that it's been a year and I have switched birth control pills yet again, my breasts have grown back (34C) and the stretch mark signs have faded. During that time I would use this crème intermittently on my breasts/torso/inner thighs (whenever I remembered) and follow the instructions. (Except for that part about eating and exercising!) Overall I do not think this crème is responsible for fading my stretch marks. I think it's just because I gained some of the weight back to that area. I know this product is sold in a line with other products in bliss's "Fat Girl" line, and maybe if used in conjunction with these it would have a better effect? The bottom line is there's no way there's a lotion that costs $12 (I purchased the small jar, since I was skeptical to begin with.) that will solve our body imagine issues. It's an enticing concept, but try to remember this if you're considering purchasing! On a more positive note, I continued to use the product because I liked the menthol-y scent and it was thick/moisturizing!

on 8/3/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't find this to be very effective. I think I get better results from Nivea Skin Firming Lotion, and it's a lot cheaper. I used as directed along with the scrub and sleep cream. It made my skin soft, but that's about it.

on 12/31/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this because I have cellulite on my thighs even though I'm not overweight. I thought I could get rid of it by using this cream. I have been using for 8 months and nothing has happened. I only get a tingling sensation but it hasn't done anything to improve the appearance of my thighs. I'm disappointed but I guess I should have expected that.
The truth is the only real way to get rid of it is to eat right and work out (a lot) or to get cellulite laser removal, which is quite expensive and probably needs to be redone on a regular basis.

on 11/15/2012 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well, this was one big fat disappointment.

I have nasty cellulite on my thighs, which only recently started showing up. Along with trying to eat less processed foods and work out more, I massaged this into my thighs at night after showering. No results, even right after I massaged it in, to the morning after, to 2 months later when my supply was used up (and I bought the super-size, and was using it generously!). Nivea gel from the drugstore worked better, if only temporarily.

on 10/18/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I finished a tub of FatGirlSlim and I'm "so so" with the results. First it made my skin feel super soft. Almost soft like a baby's bottom. There was some minor firming of the skin, but still some dimpling. I feel I probably would get similar results if I used any moisturizer twice a day. I'd use it again if I got it as a gift, but I would buy it myself.

on 8/20/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is brilliant, my body firmed up within a day of using it! Exited to see what the love handler will do!

on 8/29/2011 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This does not work! I used this for a month and the only thing it did was make my legs tingle for hours after applying. I am 5'6" , 130lbs. I work out 5 days a week and eat good. I still had cellulite on my thighs. There was no change at all. If you are interested, what did work was jumping rope. Started that after this didn't work and it seems to be helping. I hope I don't fall for these creams again.

on 5/26/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Works as long as you use it exactly as directed. It's not a miracle cream that'll magically make you look thinner and perfectly toned, and I like that it doesn't claim to do that. But if you already work out and/or are already at your ideal body weight, this cream is great for minor dimples, cellulite, and even stretch marks, I find. Not crazy about the smell or the tub (would prefer if it came in a bottle with a pump), but I will buy again.