Bliss Labs Fat Girl Slim

2.8

slc

on 8/3/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't find this to be very effective. I think I get better results from Nivea Skin Firming Lotion, and it's a lot cheaper. I used as directed along with the scrub and sleep cream. It made my skin soft, but that's about it.

on 12/31/2012 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this because I have cellulite on my thighs even though I'm not overweight. I thought I could get rid of it by using this cream. I have been using for 8 months and nothing has happened. I only get a tingling sensation but it hasn't done anything to improve the appearance of my thighs. I'm disappointed but I guess I should have expected that.
The truth is the only real way to get rid of it is to eat right and work out (a lot) or to get cellulite laser removal, which is quite expensive and probably needs to be redone on a regular basis.

on 11/15/2012 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well, this was one big fat disappointment.

I have nasty cellulite on my thighs, which only recently started showing up. Along with trying to eat less processed foods and work out more, I massaged this into my thighs at night after showering. No results, even right after I massaged it in, to the morning after, to 2 months later when my supply was used up (and I bought the super-size, and was using it generously!). Nivea gel from the drugstore worked better, if only temporarily.

on 10/18/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I finished a tub of FatGirlSlim and I'm "so so" with the results. First it made my skin feel super soft. Almost soft like a baby's bottom. There was some minor firming of the skin, but still some dimpling. I feel I probably would get similar results if I used any moisturizer twice a day. I'd use it again if I got it as a gift, but I would buy it myself.

on 8/20/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is brilliant, my body firmed up within a day of using it! Exited to see what the love handler will do!

on 8/29/2011 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This does not work! I used this for a month and the only thing it did was make my legs tingle for hours after applying. I am 5'6" , 130lbs. I work out 5 days a week and eat good. I still had cellulite on my thighs. There was no change at all. If you are interested, what did work was jumping rope. Started that after this didn't work and it seems to be helping. I hope I don't fall for these creams again.

on 5/26/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Works as long as you use it exactly as directed. It's not a miracle cream that'll magically make you look thinner and perfectly toned, and I like that it doesn't claim to do that. But if you already work out and/or are already at your ideal body weight, this cream is great for minor dimples, cellulite, and even stretch marks, I find. Not crazy about the smell or the tub (would prefer if it came in a bottle with a pump), but I will buy again.

on 1/20/2011 12:46:00 AM

I work out and eat very well. Like most women, however, I do have some cellulite. This is great to help tone the skin. It feels really nice and tingles. It is also not too expensive. I will buy this again just for the feel of it.

on 10/9/2010 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I did see a slight difference in using this product. You have to use it exactly as the directions specify. The difference isn't enough to make me want to buy the product again. A good diet and exercise go a long way ;)

on 9/5/2010 6:29:00 PM

I find this product very addictive as it actually works and gives me the confidence to strut my 40-plus body about in a bikini. It is the first cellulite cream that actually delivered on its promises. After the first use, I had a reduction in the dimpled effect on my tummy. It immediately smoothes out the dimpled skin and made my belly feel firmer. Amazing! You have to continuosly use this to maintain results.

Top Rated Bliss Labs Products