December 22, 2014 | 1197 users online

Hair Treatments - Organic Root Stimulator - Replenishing Pak

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. I was on vacation and needed a quick cheap DC, so I grabbed this at Ricky's for $2. Smells delicious. My curls were back after a few drying days at the beach. This isn't really for moistire but adds strength back to your hair. After leaving this in for a while I rinsed shampooed with a non-sulfate shampoo/used normal conditioner. Good as new!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by missmelodya

used this for the first time right after a clarifying shampoo. left it on my damp head for 10 minutes under a shower cap, rinsed (which btw was super easy), and didn't follow with a conditioner. after blow drying my hair it felt stiff and kind of weird/crunchy/difficult to style, and it stayed that way for a week until i washed my hair again. after washing, my hair was super shiny, lusterous even. it felt much stronger and my length looked healthier than it has in years. this isn't moisturising by any means, it is a repairing treatment and a damn good one at that. i have 28 inches of natural hair, 2/3rds of which is chemically processed from previous dye jobs, and i only used half of the packet so i feel this is excellent value for money. i quite like the citrus scent which is noteable as i typically don't care for overly scented hair products. my only regret is not trying this sooner. my hair looks and feels incredible, brushes and combs glide through with nary a snag. this replenishing pak hit all of the trouble spots that oils couldn't help. i think anyone with damaged hair should try this, but i also think it is epecially good for anyone with very long hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by iSassay

I used this product for the first time last night and I must say ...I LOVE IT. I use a coconut cowash to wash my hair then used this. I had the product on for 1 hour w/ no heat and a plastic cap. My hair was sooo soft when I rinsed the product out. I also used a all natural coconut tea tree oil hair milk when I began to straighten my hair. My hair is so soft and silky. I just love it. This is deff my new deep conditioning product from here on out. The way its packaged wasn't too much of a problem. I have hair to the middle of my back so I used the entire pack.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Beelah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! It has given me the best instant and long term results on my hair! I keep looking at my ends every day to see if it's just my imagination because they're so smooth and soft! The only thing I don't like is the packaging, not a fan of the individual packaging and you can't really buy it in bulk. Other than that, I'm loving it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by iamsuperzero

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this stuff. I've been relaxing my hair for 6 years now and I'm transitioning back. It's great for softening your hair and it smells great! My hair is at my shoulders and it's really thick so this works wonders It's very creamy and it absorbs into my hair quickly. I'll definitely be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by GRUDGRIME

I really like this product. I had mixed feelings at first because it left a coating on my hair. My hair is super fine with really dry ends. I discovered on the day I use this my hair feels kind of crispy and coated ( I leave it on with a cap for about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes), BUT after I wash it again it's softer and more manageable that it's ever been. With that being said I hate my hair the day I use it, but it's fabulous after the next wash. It leaves it super soft and manageable. I use a light Argan oil spray every day and this combo is helping my damaged hair grow out and stay manageable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ShaunaTX

LOVE THIS!!! Recently I severely damaged my hair with some Joico Smooth Cure shampoo. My hair actually tangled while I shampooed it and then broke off in the sink when I tried to comb it!! It broke off even though I used a good conditioner. Seriously. Stay away from Joico if you have fine, color treated hair. To correct the damage I used the ORS replenishing pack and let it sit on damp hair for 45 mins. I followed with Chi Infra shampoo, then Mizani Fulfyl for 5 minutes. Then used Bain De Terre Coconut Moringa conditioner which has a good amount of slip. I was able to towel dry and comb my hair. I finally followed with Organix light argan oil serum and air dried. I can definitely say my hair is on the road to recovery. It feels soft, smoother and lighter already. I have only done this damage repair regimen one time so far, but it's a really good start. A few more times and I think my hair will be feeling back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by woodelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best deep conditioner I have ever used!! I have bleached hair that can get quite dry especially after colouring. I leave on after shampooing for 45mins to an hour around twice a month. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiny for weeks! I have read reviews saying this was hard to rinse out and left hair greasy, but I didn't experience this. I love that it's organic and the smell is lovely. Oh and it's very cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ironically I liked this on my natural hair better than on my relaxed hair, but up to a limit. Now I am realistic that my hair dry and fine 4a/b/c (but doesn't look like it is fine to many stylist) porous hair loves moisture in any forms but if I use it consistently, my hair becomes stringy and gross and feels coated. I have pretty much moved on to better conditioners, which ironically is the ORS HaiRepair Nourishing conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by JENNuinexHaiR

First off - this product is a PROTEIN conditioner! It strengthens your hair - therefore, it makes it hard. I don't use this conditioner alone - I mix this with a little Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship & throw my oils in there. (Olive, Almond, Jojoba, Coconut, and Grapeseed). I guess it also helps that I use a sulfate-free shampoo.