October 31, 2014 | 1563 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslip lipstick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2002 11:26:00 PM More reviews by allegro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this on vaca. in Florida panhandle May 2002. The color I got was Malibu, feeling a little bit crazy for me- it's a bright rose with only the tiniest hint of brown to keep it from being a shocking color. I absolutely love it and have been looking for this lipstick again. IMO it is better than Maybelline WS/WSD because pigmenting is better and what you see is what you get in terms of color, no big surprises. It's very moisturizing, but light. Oh how I wish I could find this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2002 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ed8888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very nice lipstick, has a light feel, pretty colors for spring and best, NO yucky smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2002 1:53:00 AM More reviews by kirakitten

This lipstick is everything that Maybelline's Wet Shine is not. It goes on sheer with a bit of color and is very, very shiny and glossy and wet looking. The colors aren't bad either! I bought 2: a gorgeous light peach and a mauve/pink shade. They're shimmery, not matte at all. I don't know if these are permanent additions to the line, I just bought them off of a prepack display - it's the "Spring" prepack.