November 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Pearl & Beauty Roll-On

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find myself automatically reaching for this when I go deodorant shopping. It is not as strong as I would like it to be, or not as strong as they seem to make it out to be (but really, are any of them?...) But I have found that this stays longer than most brands claim to, and while it is pretty simple, it smells much nicer than your typical roll on 'antiperspirant deodorant' smell. Haven't found another roll on that compares to this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: smells good, works for sensitive skin :)
CONS: isn't clear, doesn't last as long as it says :(
COMMENTS: I really like the smell of it and I keep it in my gym bag for school. It works really well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin in any way. It's not really that clear on my skin and doesn't last as long as it says but I honestly love this deoderant other than that. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this over a year in the past and I really liked it! Has a sweet-girly scent, moisturizes and does the job. Now I prefer more subtle scents for a deo so I swithced to Nivea's Calm and Care, wich is excellent as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best roll-on deodorant I have ever come across.

It smells so beautiful and does actually last the 24 hours it claims.

You do need to apply it and let it completely dry, which does take a few minutes. You can't wear your clothes right after applying this or you'll end up very sticky-not cool.

I won't consider trying other roll-on's unless they discontinue this one. I do own a couple other nivea spray deodorants in case I'm in a rush and have no time to let it dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by mimie

I beleive this product is not ideal for women who want a really good protection from sweating and be confident than after some hours they still remain dry, or for anyone who just wants to have it on and right after that put on clothes.
I got this product cause it looked so so pretty and i loved the package.Well i don't really sweat through the day so i don't actually care about the effectiveness, as far as sweat is concerned.Pretty much every normal deodorant does the same job for me,But this does not last at all...Also it doesn't feel nice whenever i use it, cause it's really sticky and i have to wait for several minutes till i wear my clothes.If i don't my clothes are going to be white and all of the product is going on them.
That product does not work for me and i will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For people like me who sweat too much this is not a "must have"product.But i am big fan of Nivea brand and i do trust them and i like testing new products.
The smell is fresh and sweet i could fell it same time i use the roll on..but not too sweet.
I like to use this after plucking the hair always,becouse is really gently with the fresh shaved-plucked areea and i dont see alcohol in ingredients list.
I do use the product made in Germany and i ll upploud the specific picture for the product i use.
I took one lipie becouse if i am not pefectly shaved ,the areea gets dry very slow and in 1-2hours .. some unpleasant smells are ..there

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by annicasmile

My favourite deodorant, a very sensitive and soft one.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by tinalebelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gentle, sweet, and pleasant smelling. Takes longer than I would like to dry though. Wish it wasn't a glass bottle roll-on, but I like the smell and the way it works so much that I keep buying it anyway. The smell is mild and doesn't clash with any lotion or perfume too, which I like. Unfortunately I have to ask my boyfriend to bring this back with him from the UK when he visits, since they don't sell this in the US.

*EDIT* It finally happened: This gave me itchy armpits and a rash. Maybe my bottle went bad? Either way, had to move on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by stephanie86

I love this! It is just beautiful to use and I never get white marks! Price is soooo cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mel2

Lovely smell but think after a couple hours I seem a bit sweaty lol. Also have to wait a while before you get dresses otherwise you get white marks on your clothes. Think I'm gonna stick with Mitchem