Dove Daily Moisture

3.4

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11 13 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Poloxamer 217, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Meroxapol 311, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12 14 Sec Pareth 5, C12 14 Sec Pareth 7, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, dosent do much for my hair. I guess it kind off makes it softer but other than that I don't really care for it. It dosent exactly moisturize your hair either. Not gonna be repurchasing

on 11/8/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand how this is a moisturizing conditioner. I like that it's very thick and creamy BUT it doesn't give moisture to my hair what so ever. It was hard to rinse out it didn't get out any tangles. The other thing I liked was the smell but other than that, it just didn't do the job like I thought it would.

on 10/13/2014 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is not at all moisturizing for my thick, wavy and coarse hair. It might work on people with much finer hair. It also felt like my hair wasn't clean. I used the matching shampoo and will have the same review. Not buying this again.

on 7/3/2014 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried many conditioners. Expensive and cheap. The Dove conditioner works well on my fine,long,color treated hair. I mean it is this magical conditioner but it works well. Better than some of the more expensive ones. I've repurchased because it does what I need it to without spending a lot.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feelings with the daily moisture shampoo & conditioner. I straighten my hair everyday and I was looking for something that would add a little moisture, after I was done straightening my hair looked and felt really brittle I thought it was just a bad hair day but I did some thinking and I believe it was the conditioner. However I really love the smell because it brings back pleasant memories, the smell would make me buy this again but due to brittle looking hair I probably won't :/

on 4/9/2014 6:48:00 PM

I don't like using professional shampoos that much, not only because it's expensive, most ones at drugstores does the same. I've been using this Dove for a while now and I like it, since I play a sport everyday, I have to take a shower, therefore I use the shampoo everyday while using the conditioner every 2 days. I hope that helps for those athletes out there. The conditioner does weigh your hair down if you use conditioner EVERYDAY but hey, if you want silky smooth hair, go ahead. Love the scent of this and I would reccomend it to girls that hate using "professional" shampoo.
Kisses, C

on 1/21/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

on 12/24/2013 10:41:00 AM

It works great for a while but then starts leaves a waxy buildup. Its good but I wouldnt use it for a real long time.

on 10/23/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner doesn't rinse well. It is super hard to wash it out. My hair feels slimy even after I towel dried it. It makes my hair super hard to blow dry. The worst part is my hair doesn't feel soft after using this conditioner. This weird stuff makes my long hair stiff (maybe because it didn't get wash out and the dried up stuff becomes stiff). I also hated the nauseating smell.

on 3/21/2013 4:18:00 AM

I bought this because I normally use the Dove Intensive Repair conditioner and it was working soooo well that I thought my hair was ready for normal moisture. Well compared to the other, this sucked.

I know we all have different hair types, so while it was awful for me, it may work well for you. I found that the formula was not as thick and after the shower my hair dried fast and didn't feel moisturized at all. In fact after 10-12 hours my hair would look like it was soaked in grease but at the same time it felt brittle and dry!! It was so embarrassing because I showered everyday thinking it was my body overproducing oil, when just a week before I could go two or three days without washing again and my hair was soft and clean looking. I'm going back to intensive care TOMORROW. I can't stand all this rewashing. For the record, my hair is dry, damaged from coloring about two-three months ago, and falling out like crazy since I started using this. Ugh this is bad :(