October 25, 2014 | 1149 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is not at all moisturizing for my thick, wavy and coarse hair. It might work on people with much finer hair. It also felt like my hair wasn't clean. I used the matching shampoo and will have the same review. Not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried many conditioners. Expensive and cheap. The Dove conditioner works well on my fine,long,color treated hair. I mean it is this magical conditioner but it works well. Better than some of the more expensive ones. I've repurchased because it does what I need it to without spending a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings with the daily moisture shampoo & conditioner. I straighten my hair everyday and I was looking for something that would add a little moisture, after I was done straightening my hair looked and felt really brittle I thought it was just a bad hair day but I did some thinking and I believe it was the conditioner. However I really love the smell because it brings back pleasant memories, the smell would make me buy this again but due to brittle looking hair I probably won't :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by cicitong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like using professional shampoos that much, not only because it's expensive, most ones at drugstores does the same. I've been using this Dove for a while now and I like it, since I play a sport everyday, I have to take a shower, therefore I use the shampoo everyday while using the conditioner every 2 days. I hope that helps for those athletes out there. The conditioner does weigh your hair down if you use conditioner EVERYDAY but hey, if you want silky smooth hair, go ahead. Love the scent of this and I would reccomend it to girls that hate using "professional" shampoo.
Kisses, C

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by pandorax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

It works great for a while but then starts leaves a waxy buildup. Its good but I wouldnt use it for a real long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This conditioner doesn't rinse well. It is super hard to wash it out. My hair feels slimy even after I towel dried it. It makes my hair super hard to blow dry. The worst part is my hair doesn't feel soft after using this conditioner. This weird stuff makes my long hair stiff (maybe because it didn't get wash out and the dried up stuff becomes stiff). I also hated the nauseating smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Olinda73

I bought this because I normally use the Dove Intensive Repair conditioner and it was working soooo well that I thought my hair was ready for normal moisture. Well compared to the other, this sucked.

I know we all have different hair types, so while it was awful for me, it may work well for you. I found that the formula was not as thick and after the shower my hair dried fast and didn't feel moisturized at all. In fact after 10-12 hours my hair would look like it was soaked in grease but at the same time it felt brittle and dry!! It was so embarrassing because I showered everyday thinking it was my body overproducing oil, when just a week before I could go two or three days without washing again and my hair was soft and clean looking. I'm going back to intensive care TOMORROW. I can't stand all this rewashing. For the record, my hair is dry, damaged from coloring about two-three months ago, and falling out like crazy since I started using this. Ugh this is bad :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by christinaccar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the shampoo and conditioner after an awful experience with TRESemme's Split Remedy. I have always been a fan of Dove's shampoos and conditioners. After using this for 4 days, this is absolutely my new favorite. I love it! My hair smells amazing all day, it is soft all day, easy to brush through. I have very fine hair, so it's a little hard to find a conditioner that doesn't condition too much (makes my hair look greasy). This conditioner has the perfect amount of moisture. My ends are normally dry and my roots get greasy. Not with this product :) So happy with this purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Smont

I love this product! It makes my hair smell and feel amazing. The smell usually stays in until my next wash (Something that is rare with shampoos) My hair is always smooth and easy to style after I use this product along with daily moisture dove conditioner. I bought a shampoo and conditioner duo at Wal Mart for $5 so the price is great and the quality is amazing!