November 1, 2014 | 891 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Candlelight

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

e.l.f. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine is one of my go-to glosses. I'm obsessed with the sweet scent; no other lip gloss I have smells like it. I picked up this shade because it's a pinky brown & on my skin tone, it can be used to create a nice-looking nude lip. I like that it can be worn alone or layered. I personally like wearing it over MAC Viva Glam II lipstick. A lot of people complain that these lip glosses are thick & sticky, but I like that & prefer it because it stays on longer. I don't want to have to reapply gloss every hour! These little $1 gloss has some awesome stay power. I'll definitely be picking up Iced Latte & Pink Kiss.

Note: These lip glosses are $1 (at Kmart & Target), but you might want to check Big Lots if it's closer to you because I've seen them there - in several shades - & for 95

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I wear Candlelight a lot on nights out. I love the scent and I love how it's not sticky like your typical gloss. The shade is a very gorgeous nude/pink/peach color with very small shimmer. I bought my first tube years ago and I still restock like a mad woman. I have them in different bags. Usually I wear them on nights out to compliment smokey eyes. I prefer to wear brighter shades during the day(because I am very pale), but if you're into nude lips, its definitely a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this is my favorite elf lipgloss...but i am so sad the place i used to buy it at no longer sells it...i love this color so much....i love the consistency and the taste of this lip gloss and once i find a place that sells it locally i will finally be happy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For $1, you cannot beat this. I love and typically purchase high-end department store or Sephora cosmetics, but ELF makes some nice products and really, how much difference can there be in a lip gloss? Candlelight is a very frosty pale peach. Works okay by itself, although if you're pale like me it will wash you out. Also very nice over another lip color. Thick & sticky, but lasts a decent while on the lips. SPF 15 which is nice, and not too drying. Grape scented, but not obnoxiously so. These lip shines are probably the only products from the "Essentials" $1 line that I actually like. Very nice lip gloss, and so cheap you can toss them in your desk, car, wherever, and not worry about losing one. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is too frosty for my taste. It's a sheer peach with a huge amount of shimmer. Actually I think it's the same for shade Goddess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this lippy gloss from E.L.F. online after reading rave reviews about the color, and I adored it from the moment I opened the box! It's the perfect golden peachy nude. It's not too shimmery, frosty, or flat. It's moisturizing, has SPF, lasts long, and smells like delicious grape! (real grape, not artificial dimetapp grape - yuck!) What more is there to say? Great gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

So, I got a pack of five of these for three dollars at Ross, and immediatly went home to try them out. This color is a really pretty nude that flatters my pale skin and brown hair. I really love the subtle shine it has. There are no chunks of glitter in this, which is great, because I hate glitter in my glosses most of the time. This color is so great for winter when I want to make my face look more put together and less dead. I feel like I could just conceal my blemishes, pop this on my lips, and walk out feeling okay about myself, which is always good. The packaging is simple yet practical. The squeeze tube is plastic and the cap is see through. The info is written on the tube, however, the words will rub off after a while. I definitely love this gloss and would pay way more then a dollar each for it. The whole like is pretty great, at least the ones that I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! The color is perfect for me...very sheer and a light nude shiny color that makes my lips look puckered. Its very sticky and thick but stays on my lips all day. It is perfect with a nice tan in the summer and i would use the candid coral blush to match. Def repurchase and i will grab some other colors next target run. It reminds me of the neutrogena gloss i have but half the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

It is just slightly sticky, so maybe no good if you are planning to kiss anyone! I do like the colour, its nice and natural. I have a rosy skin tone and it looks nice but think it would be better with a tan. Love the SPF in it, the subtle sheen and nice simple packaging. It needs re-applying every 3/4 hours.One of my best buys.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is Sooo pretty! A great peachy nude, and I like that it comes in a tube. But this is soooo sticky. It smells amazing though . I would repurchase this, though the stickiness makes me hesitate.