September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Pink Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This gloss is really sticky. It's very pigmented, more like a glossy lipstick. It smells like grape vanilla, but sort of artificial. It's small with cute packaging and it was only $1, but I don't think I'd buy it again.
EDIT: I've tried to like this lip gloss, but I just can't make it work. It's too streaky and sticky, which makes for a bad combination. The color is also too pale for me.
2ND EDIT: I've found that using my finger to spread this gloss out makes it more even, so I've made the rating higher . However, I still don't love it. It shouldn't require this much work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss!
The color is just perfekt and it's not sticky at all.
It doesn't dry out my lips.
The packaging is okay, it's not my favorite though.
Rather from the packaging i have nothing bad to say about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

You can't beat this product... I bought it with the same mindset as all of my ELF purchases-- If I hate it, at least it was only a dollar, but it really is just the perfect gloss for me. It's pleasant smelling and tasting and looks nice on its own or layered over a pinkish nude lipstick. It comes in a little squeeze tube which I don't mind so the packaging is simplistic (no wand or anything) but perfectly fine by me. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this and other shades of the Super Glossy Lip Shines.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is too pastel for me, but I really enjoy the texture of this product. If applied with a lip brush it can really be sheered out into a pretty, not too baby pink color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this wanting a nice nude pink color, especially for when I want to play up my eyes. I can say, without a doubt this is the perfect color for that. I am very fair skinned and this doesn't wash me out and goes with my complexion well.
In the tube, it looks more like a peach than pink and that's false. It is a pale pink with no peach coloring. I have decently pigmented lips and this mutes them out without anything underneath.
It didn't dry out my lips and lasts for several hours without reapplying.
It did begin to kinda sludge off any excess skin on my lips (that I wasn't even aware that I had) and I hate that...it's why I didn't give it a full rating.
It's sticky enough to adhere to the lips but doesn't try to cling onto hair, which is a huge issue with my MAC glosses.
It felt smooth on and didn't bring out any dry patches and was moisturizing.

I would not recommend this color to anyone with a dark skin tone of any kind. I'd say someone with a mild tan could pull it off but anyone with a dark tan or natural dark complexion will hate this. It will look very unnatural and awkward.
Women like myself with fair skin will have no issue.

I will continue to purchase and try more of the color selection.
for a dollar, this is very very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I have about 5 of these Super Glossy Lip Shines by E.L.F. Pink Kiss is probably my favourite of the bunch. I really, really enjoy these lipglosses! They even have SPF 15 as an added bonus. They're a bit on the sticky side, but that is something I like in a lipgloss. If it's sticky, you know it's sticking to your lips and doing it's job. Very glossy and can be worn over top of lipstick or alone. Squeeze tubes with slanted applicators are my absolute favourite for on-the-go application. Perfect!

At $1 each, I ordered a bunch more off of the E.L.F. website and can't wait for my package to show up on my doorstep. : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

The shade is pretty in the tube, but on my lips it is pretty much like a clear gloss. It just adds the slightest amount of colour to give a light pink sheen. Not the most pigmented, but its good for everyday wear or for those who don't like to look like they have obvious colour on their lips. Formula is a little sticky and smells like vanilla. Not bad for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG status! Best lip gloss ever. It doesn't pull baby pink on my skin tone. It looks more like a light-medium golden pink. Its SO pretty! It doesn't wash me out and isn't frosty (though it does have some shimmer) and is more long lasting than my MAC lipglasses without the sticky factor. It goes with everything. LOVE <3 Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the other Super Glossy Lip Shines I own, I love this for the SPF, nice shine and nice color, and yummy scent. This is a nice light cool toned baby pink that I like to wear when I do a more dramatic eye or when I use purple or pink shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 6:21:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I got this color, along with fire coral and oasis. Pink kiss is a light baby pink with tons of shimmer, fire coral has micro gold shimmers, and oasis is a peachy pink with purple, pink and gold glitters mixed into it. These run for 1$ each and are available at target. They have the perfect silkyness and stickiness to get a good wear out of it. Flattering high shine and all 3 colors look beautiful against my skintone of nc30. Highly recommend these, they are a big time steal! (: