April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jergens - Ultra Healing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion. It's thick and creamy and absorbs quickly. The scent is pleasant and subtle. I like the original cherry almond Jergens scent more, but this is a bit richer. The price is reasonable, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by athens28

Hands down! This is the best lotion I've ever used. I've suffered extremely dry and flaky skin since I was a kid. My friends even teased me terrestrial mermaid. (I tell you, this is not exaggeration). I tried a bunch of products, but they didn't work for me. Jergens really does wonders for my skin. My skin feels and looks hydrated without the greasy feeling. Its moisturizing power lasts for almost two days just from one application. Plus, I love the subtle fragrance of it.

The only thing that disappoints me is the paraben content, but all in all: High quality, Affordable Price! This is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a great find! I have gone through so many brands of lotion, it's ridiculous. Prior to finding this, I was using Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair, which never felt like it completely soaked in. I was using it for occasional excema on my legs and while it soothed the itching, it felt uncomfortably sticky and heavy. On an impulse trip to Target I decided to pick up a new lotion, but it needed to have excellent reviews and be inexpensive. Enter Jergens Ultra Healing for about $4 for 12.5 fl oz. this lotion DOES soak in quickly and leaves my skin feeling like velvet. Seriously, velvet. The bottle says it locks in moisture for 24 hours and this is accurate. I don't love the scent (I prefer truly fragrance free) but it fades a bit and doesn't compete with my perfume.

The only drawbacks are that it contains mineral oil (so don't use this after a spray tan or self tanner!) and it doesn't contain any alpha hydroxy acids, which my Eucerin did. The addition of AHAs helps exfoliate my skin, especially my legs. I suppose I could mix it with my Alpha Hydrox lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This is the only lotion I use, I don't even touch the other lotions this companies offers cause I don't like it. I get bored of product and always change but this thing I can't like without. I have dry skin and this keep me not feeling dry and ashy ALL day plus my skin looks healthy and feels soft I always get complements of how soft my arms and legs feel. TIP: this lotion is thick so you have to let it sink in for like a hour or 2. I hate that tacky feeling but the lotion does sink in. I take showers at night, then apply this lotion and I wake up with amazingly soft skin and do not even have to apply more lotion throughout the next day till I shower again at night. When I take morning showers, I don't get out of my rob till this sinks in, but I apply make up and do my hair to not waste time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! It does it's job at moisturizing and I want nothing else. This just might be my HG of all lotions. There is a light scent and it's sticky when I sweat on my hands but i can overlook it. Buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Scoobyparis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry scaly skin- my thighs, legs and hands. After religiously using for 2 weeks after shower, my skin feels so smooth like baby skin. I will definitely repurchase this when finished. Thank you Jergens Ultra Healing!:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Nellyjelly97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really does work especially for the winter time coming in I use this lotion and I swear by this that it does work !

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by thesnoozer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've just bought this a few days ago so, I may want to revise this review. I use it mostly on my legs and feet. I wanted the dry dark parts to disappear, especially the parts that appeared on my knees since when I was too busy I didn't moisturize for months. I noticed that it gets absorbed easily and that it stays there. It gives a smooth feel. I think, for now it is overall a good product (I was supposed to buy Aveeno but couldn't find one at the time so I chose this lotion instead). The only negative I can say is that I find it rather sticky. . . but maybe it's because I live in a tropical country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I used to use two different types of Ponds lotion for my face. Yet it was still dry. I couldn't use anything else because my face would break out in acne from it.
I remember using the Original Scent (which smells like cherries & almonds) on my hands when I had worked retail. The plastic bags would just suck the moisture right out of my hands and my nails would start peeling layer by layer. So the Original Scent had protected my hands.
After looking at the reviews of the Ultra Healing and remembering what the Original Scent did to my hands. Well I had to give this a try on my face. My face is combination but I'm pretty acne prone. Most face products will break me out and there's a 100% guarantee if the product says that it fights acne/blemishes I will have new pimples within a day.
About this product. It is amazing. It moisturizes without stinging, my pores look smaller, and no acne! I even got my fiance hooked! I'll keep up with this until I notice anything out of the ordinary and will update. So far so good though!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lalagnet

I have very dry skin but i live in a hot humid country so when im home this lotion works fine, it could be better but I still end up buying it again. In not so humid countries Ive had to switch to some other lotion because this one wouldnt do the job. I do have very very dry skin so if you dont have that problem this lotion could work wonders for you. It has a soft scent but it doesnt linger and it doesnt absorb that quickly into skin. It does moisturize for a looong time, meaning, if youre wearing shorts or a dress you wont have to be reapplying lotion all day long. Works best if you apply right after the shower.