January 25, 2015 | 1900 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jergens - Ultra Healing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 6:28:00 AM More reviews by akilah3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never really had much to say about lotions, as I found them usually of two types. The ones that left you feeling greasy and slimy, after using them. Or the ones that felt alright going on, but did not make much of a change to the skin and disappeared within a few hours.
I have in my possession 5 different lotions now, ranging in price low to high- with no real benefit. I also bought the Jergens Ultra Healing lotion. What a surprise. This really works. If you have areas of dry, ruff skin, or your skin is just not feeling as smooth as you would like, do yourself a favor and try this product. I am a diabetic and my feet get very dry, especially my heels. I tried this lotion on my feet, and I could not believe the change in the way my feet looked, and felt. Of course, then it was to my hands, legs, etc. with the same great results.
All the others go in the trash- this is the one for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:35:00 AM More reviews by geekymakeup

For sure the new formula is even better. I get really dry hands from constant washing them. This stuff overnight will make my hands soft. I noticed in the winter my face gets really dry as well. I would spend SO MUCH MONEY on night creams from Estee and Chanel to put on my face. One day I was just so unhappy and lazy that I decided that while I was putting lotion on my hands why not just put this stuff on my face. Alright ladies, one night and this stuff works better than the expensive stuff. I was so upset, but at the same time thrilled. No more expensive night products for my face when this drugstore lotion is AMAZING! People even noticed that my face was not dry as much anymore. The makeup went on smoother! I had a glow. Who would have thought that from Jergens? Give it a try, you will not be upset.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of the BEST drugstore lotions around. This is always on hand here in my house because it will always work and I never have to worry about it when I am severely dry in winter (which is a constant problem).

This always smells nice and clean and never competes with perfume. This is never greasy or thick or sits on the skin. Great stuff for a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by susubee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I typically use all natural products on my face but this is the only lotion that I will use other than natural ingredients. I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have tried several lotions through the years, but my skin felt dry after an hour or two, or a lotion left a greasy, slimy residue on my skin.

I always returned to Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion. It feels so creamy and emollient when being applied to the skin, and after it absorbs, leaves my skin feeling soft to the touch.

There is a light, pleasant scent, but do not find it overpowering. If I choose to wear perfume for the day, will wait until scent of the lotion dissipates before using perfume. Of course, if I put my nose right on my skin, will smell a faint Jergens scent, but the scent of the lotion has never affected the scent of the perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Jkgraika

Pretty good lotion for the price. It does make my skin pretty hydrated but it makes my skin feel really tacky after I use it. It also runs pretty thin and I like my lotions a little creamier. I would purchase this again but it's not something I would run out to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Christi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product highly recommend for someone who has dry skin. Noticed results in less than 2 weeks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I consider this unassuming drugstore product a big gun in my skin care arsenal.
I was out and burned my finger on the soft skin below the fingernail. Immediately I felt the sting of a blister coming and the only product I had in reach was this. I put it on and the stinging stopped on the spot. Granted 30 minutes later I felt the burning of a blister again and reapplied for the last time. Never burned again and the blister never came. The next day I was amazed not even a red spot or injured skin.
I've since been using this as my all over body lotion and love it. Don't know how a drug store product can work so well at healing the skin (dry feet, too) but this does. Clean scent. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by rockkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

the only thing that saves my skin during winter.
i like that its really creamy and moisturizing yet absorbs quickly and not greasy. and the fact that its unscented makes it perfect for people with sensitive skin too.
wish this were available in australia though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion. It's thick and creamy and absorbs quickly. The scent is pleasant and subtle. I like the original cherry almond Jergens scent more, but this is a bit richer. The price is reasonable, too.