September 23, 2014 | 1620 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Nail Color in Lavender Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Courtney16

What can I say? 99 cents for a polish in a gorgeous color that runs on smoothly. No complainta. Even better they are cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this nail polish on my nails right now. It's a bright, pretty, summer-y pink. (Haha, it definitely is not a "lavender" colour like the name suggests.) Very shiny and glossy, but no shimmer. Love it for spring and summer-- it makes me feel super girly! Again, I have to give a shout out to the insanely cheap price (only a $1.57 at Walmart in Canada).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great polish but whoever named it must be color blind. It is not lavender in any way shape or form . Its pink, and hot pink at that. It gives a great punch of color without being neon. For me its a step up from Wet n Wilds Dreamy Poppy which is a HG color for me. Lavender creme is my go to summer shade especially for pedicures. Two coates is perfection and while it chips sooner than some, every nail polish chips on me within 24 hours so I can't see paying more than a dollar for polish. Will always have this in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ilovemac04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so obsessed with this color. It's a barbie bright pink! It doesnt come off easily and doesnt clump for me. I had mine for 3 months and used it for at least 5 times and the consistency is still great.
I bought another two bottles because i love it so much!!
Packaging is fine. It's just the name / logo disappears easily

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very sweet, bright pink. I don't like how tiny and thin the brush is. I plan to swap out the brush with a fat, wide one from a Rimmel London polish. A single coat does nothing but quickly chip. However, the color is so cute I'll be happy to reapply and wait for multiple coats to dry. And at 93 cents, this polish is an absolute steal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is a dead ringer for OPI I'm Indi-a Mood for Love. Seriously, I can't tell the difference between the two colors. The formula on this one is very nice as well - a glossy, medium cool toned pink. Unfortunately, Barbie pinks are not my thing (they always end up looking weird on me, but I think they can look really cute on others) but I was impressed by the pigmented color and formula of this polish. I would totally buy this color as a gift for someone who is a pink lover. I love the Wild Shine collection in general, the polishes are dirt cheap and actually wear very well on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lilangel0403

I love the color. It comes off so great and vivid. However, it chips like crazy. I don't mind it too much because I don't want to wear nail polish for more than one week but I want it to last at least 3 days before it chips.
I might repurchase again. The color collection is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by socialbutterfly221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is pretty and it doesn't chip very easily even if I don't put a top coat on. It comes off very easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jazzbird925

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color is pretty and the polish is very cheap but those are the only positive things about this product. It chips very easily, not lasting for even a day. Inexpensive or not, this was not worth the time it took for me to polish my nails, remove the polish and redo with another brand. Do not waste your time or money.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ladylove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color and bright/neon colors are so in right now. this was super cheap but my only problem with this is that it does clump. I have only used it once and it is already clumping. i dont mind so much since i paid like 1 dollar for it but it shouldnt be clumping after one use. maybe it was already old when i bought it?