December 21, 2014 | 1647 users online

Toners - Noxzema - Extra Strength Astringent Pads

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my daughter started using these about 2 months ago and wow her skin looks great. I will continue to buy them for her. My other daughter sues panoxyl and loves it and her skin looks great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Shorthairdontcareee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was just a standard wipe product to me. The container is very unappealing to me. I would rather buy my traditional stridex

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ladadadadi

BEST CLEANSER EVER!
I can't even begin to list how many acne treatments that I've tried before Noxzema! Just to clarify, I am not blessed with small, hard to notice, acne. When I have acne, I have Acne. It is a dang struggle to cover up the mountain sized pimples that I get. haha!
I used Noxzema once before and all I remember was that it was cheap and that it kinda made my face sting, but I was willing to try anything. Keeping in mind that I have very dry, sensitive skin, it scared me how bad it hurt my face to first use this product. But, I also liked how strong it was so I kept using it. My face is SO smooth, my acne is little to none with the occasional pimple every now and then. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! The only thing is that it does dry out your skin a bit, but nothing a little lotion can't fix. Thinking about getting it? Nike. Just do it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Jessu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I was a bit hesitant to try this out, but after seeing a lot of reviews about it I did and I like it! Like others have mentioned, it is a bit rougher on the skin. However, after I use it I notice my skin is extremely soft! I'll use it every once in a while; if I wear makeup I'll use makeup remover and then the pads and it definitely does a good job removing the rest of the makeup and dirt.

In terms of actually helping me with pimples and whatnot, I do see some difference, but mostly I love how it makes my face feel scrubbed and smooth. I got it for $2.99 on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. The smell took me a little bit of getting used to, I don't mind it now. When the pads dry out they get really rough and scratchy, so watch out for that!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The pad is rougher and tougher than other brands. It gives your skin a good scrubbing but it hurts, maybe because I used to much force. I use it when I am too lazy to wash my face before bed. It makes your skin feel tight. I am not sure if it helps with acne because I don't use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I have tried everything for my adult acne. Clearasil, clean and clear, neutrogena. You name it I've probably tried it. I have always liked noxzema even for what little teen acne I had so I decided to try it on my adult acne. Yeah my face decided to betray me when I turned 20. The one with the blue lid really helps. I use a pad every night before I go to bed. After the pad I use aveeno a clear complexion face moisturizer and my face is finally almost clear after battling with acne for almost two years. I am 21 now, almost 22 and my skin is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Bhaspire151

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had acne for most of my life. I have tried EVERYTHING!!....
Murad, Proactiv, Neutrogena Skin ID, you name it, i've most likely have tried it. One day I decided to try Noxema because I saw that my sister was using it and her face looked mostly clear. Who knew one of the cheapest acne products on the market could help clear up my acne.
I use the pads twice a day and my skin has cleared up a lot.
I still get ocassional breakouts but usually only around that time of the month. If you're someone that has tried IT ALL, I definately recommend trying out this product. What do you have to loose? ...$3.99? lol, I think its worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the overall idea of the product. It does deliver in getting dirt and grime off my skin when I don't feel like/too tired to go and wash my face before bed. Also helps with excess oil.

So why only 2 lippies? I'm afraid it may be causing me excess oil as it strips so much oil off your skin, thus pimples. My skin doesn't look that much better. My pores don't seem to be doing any better which in my opinion, a good toner should help with. Yet pores particularly around the nose are the same as before I started using the product.

It does help dry things out, but I feel like this may be contributing to some skin problems so I may use it up but will not repurchase. I have combination, sometimes oily, sometimes acne prone sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by kcarideo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These things are amazing! They help get rid of my acne fairly quickly and prevent new pimples from popping up. However, even with my extremely oily skin, I can only use one pad once a day... otherwise it makes my skin flaky! Also, it is very rough and can sting around your eyes and any open blemish or sore. I would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin at all, but for someone like me, they're great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by karamelsutra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i use this in combination with an alpha hydrox lotion and my skin looks incredibly clear! the best it's been in weeks. my skin went through bad breakouts especially on my cheeks and around my mouth. using these two helped heal and fade my acne and scars. i use this morning and night... and sometimes in between if im at home.

its a nice alternative to using my mario badescu spot treatment (pink stuff)