October 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Professional Nail Enamel Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love Revlon !! most of their product are great and match my skin (although i'm an Asian and still amateur for make up stuff)..but for their Nail Enamel Remover (i have the blue one), it takes a loooooong long time to remove the polish !!!
arghh...i need to scrub it again & again even i used the Revlon nail polish...then i realize maybe it's all because they acetone-free..
so, maybe i'm gonna try to find another type of remover instead to buy this product again..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by cshe66

on June 25th 2010, I used this nail polish remover to clean my daughters and my toe nail polish. Soaking approximately 6 cotton balls with the remover solution and using them to remove nail polish, I did feel a slight burning sensation but not excruciating discomfort. The next day, the skin on my thumb, index finger and middle felt scaly and dry. It looked like the skin was dry and cracked. Two days later, the pad of my index finger had a fluid filled blister. Just before I would pop it for it was uncomfortable, the other two fingers began to peel the first layer of skin. The skin underneath was bright red and excruciatingly painful and sensitive to touch even soft textures. I took photos of my fingers on Monday June 26th...
I cannot believe that this product was so strong and had no warning label! =( IT SHOULD BE TAKE OFF OF THE MARKET!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Indrawn

I have the purple "Extra Gentle" one and it's the best nailpolish remover I've tried! Takes off all polish easily, even when I have 3+ coats.

The only complaints I have are (a) it stinks, and (b) the opening of the bottle is too wide so it's hard to get the right amount of remover you want on the cotton pad. Often a huge amount of liquid sloshes out and you end up wasting a lot of product.

- - -
PRICE [3] | PACKAGING [3] | REPURCHASE [yes]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 1:14:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Mine is purple (Extra Gentle formula) and love it. It's quite cheap, a little bit over $1 and doesn't dry my nails (unlike Cutex) while quickly remove nail polish. Not strong scent either. This formula is as good as OPI polish remover so when I run out of remover, I'll buy Revlon again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Revlon's Extra Moisturizing Nail Enamel Remover (the blue formula one) after hearing some raves on the NP board. Although I usually buy whatever is on sale for .99 cents or less, I decided to give this one a try (it's around $2). The first thing I noticed was the smell was not like that "acetone" smell all other removers have. It smells quite pleasant, like a faint perfume (it has jojoba oil). This removes even glitter polish quite nicely and quickly. I don't use as many cotton balls or rounds as I usually do with the cheaper removers, so despite the price, this will actually last me longer. Finally, this leaves the nails moisturized, not stripped. I haven't tried the other formulas, but I like what I've found with this one. Will definitely repurchase from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*This did the job, but I think I had an allergic reaction to it...half of my toenail fell off!!!! Don't worry, it's back to normal now :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2003 12:36:00 AM More reviews by redjaxx03

This stuff really stinks. I have the non-acetone remover & it took forever to remove CLEAr polish. The scent stays on my nails all day, & even several hand washings won't get it off. yech.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pipskeak831

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the nail polish remover I always use. It doesn't dry out my nails, and removes effenciently and completely. And it contains conditioners for your nails.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i bought the acetone free extra moisturizing one (the blue one)...well it doesnt irritate that much, but it take forever to remove thick or sparkly polish. :-/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite bottled remover. It seems to work more quickly than the other removers and really does the job on tough stuff like dark colors with sparkles.