September 19, 2014 | 1245 users online

Shampoo - ARTec - TextureLine Smoothing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by nayaduli

Many tks to everyone who wrote reviews for this product, I have finally found the real product.

I don't normally write reviews, but since I really like this product and agree with everyone who praised about the product, here I am.

I have straight hair with a bit of frizziness, oily scalp and dry split ends due to the several chemical treatments. To fulfill my messy hair's requirements, I needed to find something that is not too heavily moisturizing (otherwise the scalp feels super oily after 1/2 days especially in summer), but not too light because I still have dry hair and split ends, and plus I would still want to keep some volume but I did not like the feelings of typical volumizing shampoo (too squeaky clean and hair feels very dry).

After using this shampoo daily for 1 week, Guess what, I really see that this shampoo does it all. Does a great job, not even my kerastase, K-pak and Aveda products would not be able to do.

My hair feels super soft, shiny and easy to styled with brush and blow dryer. I have noticed that the scalp is kept clean all day long and the hair is bouncing very lightly, I am very happy with the product. I have got a good deal from online store for 1 litre size, so this will last for a long time. I think I will stick to this product for a while for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by TheTalentedEllenRipley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this shampoo, and I'm not thinking of switching to something else anytime soon. This shampoo is mild and moisturizing, and it doesn't weigh down my fine, wavy hair. It smells like pears, which is great.

When I first started using this, I found it difficult to apply because it didn't lather the same as other shampoos. It's dense and slippery, and it was hard for me to distribute throughout my hair. After a few tries, I figured out how to get the product to work, and I've been happy with it since.

I use this in conjunction with ARTec's Volume Conditioner, and this combination has been effective. I love Pureology products, which I used to buy, but they're very expensive, and ARTec's are half the price, use natural ingredients, and do as good a job, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 2:15:00 PM More reviews by RenaNatroni

Fantastic shampoo!!! I have dry, curly, overprocessed hair, and this is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used (and believe me, working at a hair salon, I have used a LOT!). It actually detangles, which is a rarity among shampoos, but still gets all the gunk out of my hair. It also smells pretty nice, always a plus. Love it =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Wow! This wonderful, fresh, kiwi scented shampoo is absolutely luxurious in consistency and feel. Delivers wonderful smoothing and super softness better than Matrix's Sleek Look line which I really used to like. The Artec doesn't weigh my fine hair down and my hair looks super healthy and shiny, a huge feat for me! Will have to keep using and update, but so far so good.