September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Polishes - MAC - Vamp

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by tallulah_starr

Beautiful colour! Goes on smoothly, fantastic finish, always makes people ask what I'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this beautiful dark berry red! So beautiful. Matches with my lips this season. It dries quite quickly and doesn't chip. However, it doesn't stay on very long. Usually not more than 3 days, then I have to do it over. It looks good both on short well-manicured nails and on long ones. I also like the price a lot, great bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by dpchemd1

I love this polish. I love the color and am very satisfied with the price and how long it lasts. I have received many compliments on it and still get a mani & pedi with it in spring (occasionally). It is dark but I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 2:40:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Almost perfect! The colour is gorgeous - one coat gives a nice deep red, two is very Rouge Noir dark and sexy. It applies beautifully and dries very quickly. I can put two coats on about 1.5 hrs before going to sleep and wake up without sheet marks. Wear is okay - it does chip a bit. I normally get about 2-3 days' wear before I have to take it off. My other gripe is that it does thicken a bit too quickly. Fortunately I go through it fast enough to make this only a small problem. For me, shelf life is 12 months max before it becomes too thick to apply with ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Brandyc

Really nice dark color.. without being too dark. I thought the almost black colors Pat on the Black (Salley Hansen) looked good on me and read others say it compliments every skin tone Well, the more I looked at it, it seemed too dark. So, I asked a few young guys what they thought... and they said dark colors are sexy but that's too dark. I tried this and got the thumbs up for being dark and sexy. I like two coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Mudskipper

The name says it all. It is a dark, creamy blue-based red without any shimmer that wears like iron. One coat gives me a gorgeous even scarlet, and two gives me the bottle shade. Lastly, it came off like a dream without staining my nails. Two vampy thumbs up!