September 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Wet Shine nail color [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by hkorteka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the shade "Wine Shine" and although its not very summery I think the colour is a really nice pinky neutral. I only applied it a couple of days ago but so far no signs of chipping and it gives a nice finish. Although I would buy this brand again I wouldn't pick this colour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These nail polishes are just OK and color selection is nothing special. The nail polishes are cheap but they are not shiny, chip easily and are not long lasting. Actually, when I think about it, they really are not worth the price - there are better inexpensive nail polishes out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

i love this nailpolish, except the drying time. it literally takes forever and a day to dry. and you are so useless just sitting there waiting for your nails to dry. but the finished look is SO worth it. ive gone almost two weeks once where it didn't chip at all so the lasting power of this nail polish is absolutely superb, its just the drying time i cant stand =]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by abbyreich

I have this product in Ballet on Ice and it's my favorite nail polish of all time! It's a beautiful neutral, but sheer and slightly pink. Not really shimmery, more creamy. This is the only nail polish that I've actually used the entire thing and had to buy a new bottle. Gives nails a very clean and "polished" look! :) It looks wet when it dries, which I love. I use this color year around and love it. My last manicure lasted more than a week with 2 coats of Ballet on Ice and one top coat of something clear. Love it! This is also a great nail color for brides. I wore it at my wedding! Perfect for vacation because it stays forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by weeks919

This stuff takes forever to dry, and doesn't really last that long. It just awerage polish, I much prefer OPI and Salon Perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mel2

Have this in Juicy bubblegum which is a light bright pink, applied the colour 5 days ago now and it's only chipped a little bit at the top and I didn't use a topcoat!
Good quality nail varnishes for the price, the bottles cute too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by nat83

This nail polish is great value for money and just as good as (if not better than) some of the more expensive brands. The dark colours are much better than the lighter ones though. My nails go though stages where they have lots of pits/ridges in them and the darker colours like pink crush conceal them really well. My nails have received lots of compliments when I've used this polish. Highly recommended

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate , Butyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Isopropyl Alcohol , Propyl Acetate , Tributyl Citrate , Tosylamide Epoxy Resin , Adipic Acid , Neopentyl Glycol , Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer , Acrylates Copolymer , Stearalkonium Hectorite , Acetyl Tributyl Citrate , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Benzophenone-1 , Polyacrylate-4 , Nylon-6 , Silica , Citric Acid , Alumina , Polyvinyl Butyral , Polybutylene Terephthalate , Ethylene/VA Copolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Oxidized Polyethylene , Acetone , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Benzophenone-3 , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Palmitic Acid , Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain , Iron Oxides CI 77499, CI 77491 - May Contain , Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163 - May Contain , Aluminum Powder CI 77000 - May Contain , Red 7 Lake CI 15850 - May Contain , Red 34 Lake CI 15880 - May Contain , Red 6 Lake CI 15850 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510 - May Contain , Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140 - May Contain , Carmine CI 75470 - May Contain , Blue 1 Lake CI 42090

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2007 8:39:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLuver94

Yuck! This stuff lasts maybe 15 minutes on me, and thats when I've sat around and waited for it to completly dry. I have this in Plum Shine, which is actually a nice color, but the formula of it is not. The first coat goes on fine, but if you apply a second coat to get the color to look richer, then it starts to smear, flake, chip, all of the bad things that could happen to your nails. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This nail polish lasted only a couple of hours on me before it started to chip and peel. My job involves working with my hands a lot, and so I don't expect any polish to last more than two days, but I was extremely disappointed in this color. I threw this in the trash as I don't want to have to paint my nails twice every day. On the plus side, it did dry very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 7:35:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Bubble Bath, too! It is my absolute favorite pale/irridescent pink polish - subtle, very appropriate for work, yet shines like crazy when the light hits it correctly. With 2 coats, the polish lasts a week on me without any chips. Best of all, it doesn't turn my nails yellow even if I don't use a basecoat. Love this!