April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by rrosanno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I have been using it for years! I have yet to find anything better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really don't understand all the good reviews on this cleanser.. It worked like any other mediocre cleanser for me, sometimes even worse. It's reeeeally creamy and I don't mind that, but if I just swipe a layer of it over my skin, I see ALL MY PORES. Each and every one is visible through the cleanser. It's fine when I start rubbing it in with water but I still can't stand the initial feel of this product. It didn't help my acne at all and I used it day and night for a month. The smell is very minimal and it leaves your face clean (doesn't strip away the oils), and it removes all of my face makeup - so it's not BAD, I just expected a wonder product with all the good reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by wakesome1up

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first purchased this bottle, I was dealing with an internal bacteria, and was about to lose my mind. I couldn't find anything to work, and I don't trust doctors. I walked into a family dollar looking for a face cleaner, and saw the big blue bottle shouting at me " triple anti-bacterial". It was bought, and treated my illness, I above the point of love this stuff. I will recommend it to anyone, and everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by KellyBellySeliga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're like me, you've tried pretty much everything. This has cleared me up consistently like nothing else. I highly recommend everyone trying it, especially if you're as frustrated as I was. I use this with their medicated pads and Duac for spot treatment. Also highly recommend Norwex antibacterial washcloths.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by payjark

This is my HG for sure. I love creamy cleansers and this just really cleans out my pores. I put it on an almond exfoliating sponge and I also use it just in its own. Its surprisingly gentle. Its around $3 I believe which is great. I just really love how clean this makes my skin

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by moniib

This cleanser is like my guilty pleasure. I know the chemicals in it is not good for my skin or my insides but there's no doubt it helps with my hormonal, cystic, adult acne. By the morning, most of my pimples are gone or dried up. My face looks more even and less red and blotchy. I can moisturize my face with coconut oil which breaks me out, and cleanse with this afterwards with no breakouts. Without coconut oil it can be a little bit drying but not anything drastic even though my skins leans towards dry. I never use it in my eye area but it does irritate them a little bit more then my Burt's bees cream cleanser. When i first tried this i thought the irritation feeling i got afterwards was intense but i hadnt used anything unnatural on my face for a long time. Its not my cup of tea still but it doesnt bother me as much, feels like any other cleanser. I try to use this only at night when my skin is sane. I just don't know it's almost like I hate that I like this and that it works! Ill update if my opinion changes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I really liked this cleanser! My sister gave this to me because it didn't work for her, but it worked great for me! I use cream cleaners now since my skin's getting drier as I get older, and I really like this one. It cleans my face and takes off my makeup no problem. I use it with my Olay face brush in the shower and it lathers great and makes me feel squeaky clean, but not like my skin's been stripped of oils or anything. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff. I have Oily/Acne Prone skin, and I've used Clean and Clear, Neutregena, Burts Bee's, and Proactive, but none of them as worked as well as Noxzema. This stuff as prevented me from having a major break out in years and I've been using this stuff for about 6 years. It's gentle but strong enough to prevent and treat acne, but to a degree of course. (Added bonus, this stuff can also wash away my makeup when I'm too lazy to clear it off with makeup remover first.)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by simulcra101

I'm in my late 20s and I still get breakouts, especially since I just moved to Florida about a year and a half ago. I've been using this for a about a week now, and so far so good. It's really helping my skin. I still get breakouts, but the deep, gross, cystic ones have disappeared. Now, if my skin breaks out, it's small, and not noticeable. For the price, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by shaycolenelson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I looked for it everywhere (CVS, Target, etc) after reading the reviews and finally found it at the Dollar General close to home. Works great, removes my makeup (not eye makeup of course) and doesn't dry my skin. I'm acne prone and have tried everything and you can't beat the antibacterial ingredient. Definitely will purchase this product again and again!