April 21, 2014 | 950 users online

Eye Shadow - Alison Raffaele - Soft Shadow in Blossom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blossom is a nearly matte non chalky peach color, not disimmilar to a pastel version of orange sherbert color. Against my very pale peach/pink toned compexion this looks more peachy than pink which I like b/c my blue eyes are softly accentuated. I'm older and venturing into more matte e/s than shimmery so this is a natural choice for minimzing fine crepe lids. I use this as a sheer wash of color all over my lid then swipe a slightly shimmery color onto my brow bone. This completely conceals and shadows and veins that would normally be visible yet gives just enough color to the lid to make you look very rested and youthful. This is my first AR e/s and I suspect this won't be my last. One lippie removed for creasing. As an aside, her lipglosses are equally elegant, grow up and classic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really beautiful soft peach-pink color! Matte, but not powdery at all. Blossom has a soft luminousity, not from shimmer, but rather a creamy, dewy, silky luminousity. It is very similar to NARS "Orgasm" in color, except softer and for the eyes. Beautiful! 5 lippies!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No