July 30, 2014 | 1143 users online

Eyeliner - The Body Shop - Eye Definer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eye definer includes a smudge brush but I am disappointed with this. It smudges very easily at my bottom eyelashes and I do mean very easily and does not glide on well at all. For an eye liner BEGINNER, I do not recommend this at all and am still on the hunt for an easy to use eye liner for myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

mine includes a smudge brush, which i love.

i use this for my waterline under my Revlon Colorstay liquid liner... i love it!!!
it gets the job done

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

This eyeliner is great.I have one in burnished amber. I use it everyday for work because its very subtle and perfect for office. Its simple and glides on smoothly.It makes me feel glamorous yet not too bold.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by riacloud

This is my everyday go-to eyeliner. I got this as a free gift with one of my Body Shop purchases, and I love it. I understand that for some people who want an intense look, this isn't the best. But for people such as myself, who are after a soft, natural look, this is AWESOME. I pop this into the corner of my eyes, and people don't even notice that I'm wearing anything, but they DO notice how big and defined my eyes look.
I'm glad I got this as a free gift, because I wouldn't have found it otherwise :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this eyeliner! I used it once and got quite disappointed. I have never got a eyeliner smudged as fast as this one! It's incredible! I don't understand the positive reviews of it but I would ONLY recommend it when you want to do very smoky eyes like Taylor Momsen. ^.^

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by missdenise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the white one and the idea was to use it in the waterline. Worst eyeliner ever. It hurts my eyes when I apply it.
Maybe it's the worst idea from me, but now I am using it to highlight under my eyebrows (usually I make white eye-shadow), and comes actually great with great blending - using my fingers.

I love The Body Shop products, but this is awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeah, I'm pretty irritated with this thing.

The smudger tip is hard, the pencil is waxy and doesn't deposit any depth of pigment, and when you try to smudge it you are basically wiping it off (even when you use your finger), and then you're playing the game of reapplying and "smudging" and reapplying over and over again. And it really does like to travel throughout the day to other parts of my eye area...

I do rather like Body Shop products, which explains why I tried to give it a shot, and now can't return it. I may still try. Because it straight-up sucks. Even the caps don't like to stay on.

Bought the eyeliner from Aveda to replace it. VERY PLEASED.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by pekemeso

This is just crap. I got black and white pencil a year and half ago. Fist I liked it but I realized this eyeliner is terrible.Hard to use, because it won't came out. Especially white one you cannot draw your line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this eye definer in vibrant emerald. Compared to the eye definers without a metallic finish, this has a much creamier consistency. The typical black or white eye definer is stiffer and needs to be warmed up on the hand before applying. However the vibrant emerald is easy to apply and doesn't tug on my eyes. I usually only apply it on my lower lash line for a pop of color. I wear this eye definer without a base or primer and the color lasts all day until I remove it at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have to agree with many other reviews on this product. It deposits very little color and fades quite quickly. I also find it difficult to apply because it does not glide on smooth so it tugs at my skin and feels kind of harsh. The color I got was white; I figured I could use it as a brightener. I can't stand to throw products away so now I use it as an inner corner highlight when I actually do use it.