November 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Tropical Passionfruit body lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

good lotion overall, a strong and sweet fruit scent, very tropical. At beginning I love it but at the end it kind of overwhelm... maybe it 's my problem. moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by sheltielov3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the smell is ORGASMIC. i love it. lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Really like this lotion and scent. To me it smells like the berry skittles. Yum! Anyways, it's a really light lotion. I use it everyday after I shower. Leaves me smelling great and feeling moisturized. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by areyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the scent. however, i feel like it doesn't moisturize, and it feels a bit too oily or greasy for me, idk what it is, but it doesn't make me absolutely love it, i just love the smell. (: also i don't like how it dispenses, the mouth of the opening gets dried up lotion around it, and blocks the lotion from coming out, and the dried up pieces can also get in the good lotion. so yeah, i would probably buy solely for the smell, but i can with just the body spray. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Just amazing. My favorite, besides mango mandarin. The body spray is awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by 818zkinkychick

I have the shimmer lotion of this that I bought a while back and I love it! The smell is great for the summer and leaves my skin super soft.. I dont even want to finish the bottle. To bad they don't sell the shimmer version anymore, I havent seen it for a while. =/ And I think the smell is only suitable during hot days.. it's not much of a winter smell if you know what I mean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by nicolellc

This is my favorite scent. I love the fruity smell all year long. I would definitely buy this again. its kinda a strong scent though so some people might not like it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

I love the formula as it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin soo soft, the scent is not bad at all, but i definitely have to be in the mood because it is very fruity.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I got these for $5 at the semi-annual sale and thought that it smelled great on me. That was until my mom told me that she thought I reeked of B.O. every time I wore it. I'll be exchanging this for something less off-putting, that's for sure. It smells great in the tube though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I adore fruity scents, especially in the summer time. So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon Tropical Passionfruit at Bath and Body Works. I had walked past it for a while, but at their semi-annual sale, I figured for $5, what the heck? Well, I should have kept walking. This one is a little too ripe for me. I think my chemistry and passionfruit just don't mix. Anyway, thank God the ladies at the BBW store let me exchange this for one of my favorite scents.