MAC Refined Enriched Bronze

on 7/5/2007 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i absolutely love this bronzer! i have been use this bronzer all year long on both me and clients. this looks so good on almost everyone i've tried it on. i think this bronzer looks absolutely fabulous on those who have medium to dark skin. in the winter i use this all over and in the summer as a contour or to even my skin out (my neck tend to get darked than my face) and it never looks fake. unfortunately it is limited edition but if they brought it back i would definitely stock up.
for reference i am an nc44 (studio fix & select tint)

Love the packaging...went on a $100 dollar MAC haul (Wanted the skin care set) and bought this too. I am a bronzer JUNKIE! I finished up my NARS laguna which I adore and replaced with this. I am so far loving it..though I only used it once this am (and keep in mind its 5 am and im heading out on a flight for work in a bit). Will have to report back on the natural light test.

I am self tanned...I am naturally medium/olive and I am tanned on top of it (thanks Clarins!). This doesnt look fakey or striped, it actually just glows up my fake tan.

The packaging is just too die for! I may buy a few other items in the collection because of the fabulosu aqua glazed look!

on 6/6/2006 3:39:00 PM

The MAC SA told me that THIS colour was created for ppl who complained about bronzers turning out too orange/redtoned on their skin. I have never used a bronzing powder before because of that reason alone...BUT i wanted to try something different! i wanted a natural tanned look (i am quite fair right now, and summer is just around the corner! eeks!) The SA at MAC immediately picked out this NEW colour for me. I have used this ONCE very sheerly and really like the look!! it gives me a nice tint of colour without looking fake! I just look more healthy and glowy =) This is kinda pricey $23.50CAD but i did say i would repurchase if i ever ran out (which i doubt, since you DO get a lot) and quality is pretty good as well. Also the compact is just STUNNING!! Turquoise with a lavender duochrome sheen!! and the box it comes in is MESMORIZING as well!! which is why i won't be throwing it in the trash! =)

UPDATE - Looks awesome as a blush...gives you nice defined, contoured look : ) A+++++++

Popular Bronzers