New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Paparazzi Pink 103

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/9/2014 12:53:00 PM

great color and the polish really stays on well. now if i could just get it to dry a little faster.

on 11/2/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Very cost effective just know that every polish is going to be lighter than you would think.

on 8/28/2009 4:27:00 PM

So I bought this nail polish from Target for only $1 and it's a good deal for it's quality. i love love love the color, it's so fun and pretty. Butttt it starting chipping 4 hours later! I wasn't doing anything extreme, just hanging out with my friends and they chipped! I gave it its time to dry too so idky it chipped. But since i loved the color and how cheap it was i have to say it wasn't a complete waste of money. I definitely recommend this to people who love bright colors and change it up often, not to people who want long lasting results. And until i find a not expensive brand of nail polish that have bright colors and last long, i will keep buying NYC nail polish.

on 6/5/2009 7:41:00 PM

this is a great, sheer color for my nails. i rarely wear polish on my fingernails, as it makes them look too fake. however, i like how sheer this color is. it's a pale pink, kind of opaque, with glitter. even with the sizable glitter pieces, it goes on smoothly...though it doesn't leave my nails smooth to the touch. i really like layering this polish over other polishes, as it adds some shine and glitter. very cute over black polish, as it makes it a bit purpley. definitely worth 99 cents. not sure i'll ever need to repurchase, but i will if need be.

on 3/7/2008 9:27:00 PM

this colour is so pretty, i wear this almost everyday, its so perfect for everyday nails, and also great if you want a french manicure!

on 3/1/2008 4:50:00 AM

Sheer, pearlescent, glittery pink! So girly, so pretty! Very even colour even with the first coat. But I find the best way to wear it is to double coat it and then use the NYC Extra Shiny Top Coat. My choice of pink when I do a French. Will repurchase. Excellent value. Dirt cheap.

I got it on sale for 50 cents. Super cheap! The color is okay - its just a sheerish pearly pink.. Its nothing like wow thats really pretty but it gets the job done if you don't want boring, unpainted nails. Not worth buying again though, unless it were 50 cents.

on 2/5/2007 7:38:00 PM

I like all their polishes and its cheap so thats a plus but i dont like that they are always lighter than what u think

on 12/8/2006 9:21:00 PM

I usually don't like glittery nail polishes but I tested it on my nail while in the store and it went on smoothly. There were no streaks. One coat was all it took and the glittery effect is subtle...which I like. Nails look healthy. Can't beat the price

on 7/14/2006 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I put this on over one coat of a sheer pink Sally Hansen polish and it has survived 4 days of putting sunscreen on 3 children daily. I think that's pretty darn good. It's a pretty, clean color IMO. Makes you look tan.

Popular Polishes