Maybelline Maybelline Smooth Results Pressed Powder

3.1

on 3/22/2004 9:10:00 AM

I do not like this powder at all! It looks like I dipped my face in a vat of talcum powder! This just lays on the surface of my skin and my face looks like the Sahara. I have never had a powder that didn't seem to 'adhere' to the skin before this one. (And I don't have dry skin.) I won't be purchasing this again--it adds about 30 years to my face (no exaggeration!) (BTW--the shade I used was "ivory".)

on 11/20/2003 1:50:00 PM

I'm not one who likes the look of a setting powder over foundation, so I usually wear one or the other. I use this with a bit of concealer on days when I want very little coverage. It goes on smooth and even, doesn't stick to any flakies I may have and looks very natural.

on 10/24/2003 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my current favorite powder for controlling oily t-zone shine! I also got Beige for my MAC C3 skin. It mattifies, its very lightweight. I don't think it has illuminating particles tho, but oh well. I hate the packaging, but what can I do?

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I read all of the great reviews on this product, and bought it hoping that it would work well on me too. This was horrible, though, it went on cakey and made my dry skin look like a desert. It also settled into fine lines and looked totally unnatural.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It won the editor's pick in this month's allure mag, so I had to try it. Got it for under $5. Its lightweight, and instantly mattifies, and seems to last quite long. I got beige, which looks natural on my MAC C3 skin.

I picked this powder up tonight to go along with my Smooth Results Foundation and I tried it as soon as I got home...Well, I have to say that for a powder(I normally dont like powders) I really do like this one. Its not chalky like most and it does provide a flawless finish. The foundation and the powder are a great combination and if anyone that uses the foundation should try the powder.