April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lip Gloss - Neutrogena - MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel - Glisten

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Skitts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

addicted to the cooling feeling but way too sticky.. tastes fine to me, it looks clear on me as well

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by botticellibabe

I actually like this product. It tingles, looks natural and shiny and is nice for everyday use. But for $6, the amount that I payed for it, I don't know if it's worth it. I've bought fabulous lip glosses for $1.99.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by pumpkin500

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this less for the color (it adds a soft peachy sheen but not very noticeable) and more for the texture, shine and SPF 20 factor. I wanted a really handy tube of lip shine for use throughout the day...I bought NYC clear gloss roll on but it was too 'thin' in consistency. This is just right...not too gloopy, not too thin. Plus, it's minty feel is refreshing, and I love the summery fruity smell. My lips are very red so the color is not spectacular but I didn't buy it for that. The shine is perfect and seems to be pretty long lasting. Plus, SPF 20 is great for L.A. If you want a sheer gloss that is great for carrying around in your handbag and applying whenever (i.e no mirror required) I would definitely recommend this. Plus the color is very democratic-I don't think it'd look bad on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It looks good on its own, but I bought it to go over my MAC lipsticks that have no SPF. It feels nice and tingly and looks very shiny and not glittery. So glad I got this buy one get one free, since they're expensive otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MU2

I really like this product....it gives me exactly what I want: sheer color, moisture for my lips and SPF 20...plus it doesn't take much and lasts a long time

Do Not leave it in your car....temperature can mess up the SPF and probably the consistancy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

For some reason, this lipgloss doesn't go on sale for very cheap (cheapest I've seen is probably 40% off which becomes about $5 with tax), and for a drugstore lipgloss, it's not that good.
Shine: Mediocre, not really noticeable
Texture: Somewhat sticky, but is cooling on the lips, moisturizing, and the SPF 20 is always a bonus =]
Taste: Tastes like nothing
Scent: Smells kind of like a fruity shampoo or body wash I've used, quite pleasant
Pigment: Extremely sheer, pretty much clear on my pigmented lips

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think $8 is a little pricey for a drugstore product and its small size. I like the smell -- it's like peach/apricot. The color looked nice but when you put it on, it's clear gloss and not the peachy color it appears to be. I like the slanted tip because it makes for easy application. It's a little sticky.

Between this and MoistureShine gloss, I'd choose the MoistureShine gloss for its texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by NessaPx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It did make my lips feel tingly, but was a little too thick. It didn't stay on long, either. I was not crazy about the scent either.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this a few times. The colors looked so pretty, and it had SPF. However, I felt that it was a little sticky, and gathered in weird places, didn't feel natural. It was a litle thick, not the jelly-like consistency I like in lip glosses. I also agree with the other girls here who say that the colors all show up the same!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd like this since I like CO Bigelow's menthol lip balm, but this cooling sensation was not nearly as good, and it tastes gross. The color comes up as clear, which is sad because I thought the tube looked like a good summery shade. To make matters worse, the shine doesn't lasts for a few minutes, max.