Merle Norman Conditioning Brush Cleaner

4.8

on 6/29/2008 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I like this best for brush and sponge cleaning. Makes my brushes very soft and I like the fragrance.

on 6/29/2008 11:34:00 AM

I love this brush cleaner! It leaves my Merle Norman Artistry Brushes super soft and I actually don't mind the scent it has. It is also quick and easy to use in 2 simple steps (swirling brushes in the solution and then doing a water rinse). Affordable too: $4 in my area.

on 6/25/2008 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It is so simple to use and it keeps my expensive brushes in great condition! I hate it when the bristles start to fall out after you wash brushes, but that doesn't happen when I wash them with this conditioner. The bristles are soft and in tact. I love having clean brushes!

on 2/6/2008 9:50:00 AM

I wasn't crazy about the scent of this brush cleaner and it cost $11 in NY...go figure. The Sales Rep didn't have a tester for the consumers to try. She told me she has one already mixed in the back but that's for employees personal use only. I wasn't sold.

on 1/27/2008 8:53:00 PM

I absolutly love this brush cleaner! You just use one capful of the cleaner and three of water and it lasts all your brushes. Sometimes I use 1/2 capful of the cleaner and 1 and 1/2 of water if i'm only cleaning 2-3 brushes and it works exactly the same. My brushes end up soft and VERY clean. You get a big bottle full that will last you a while. They dry in about 7 hours and even if you clean 10 brushes the mixture will last you! Also, the brush doesnt absorb any of the liquid so don't worry about that. Simply said it's EASY and GOOD. Will definatly repurchase!!

on 1/22/2008 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently purchased the conditioning brush cleaner because I needed an extra purchase to receive the "free gift". I was pleasantly surprised with the product. I absolutely love it. I could not believe how filthy my brushes were. After letting them dry overnight they felt like they did when they were brand new. I will continue to use this product.

I just tried this product on my dogs hair brushes and it did a fantastic job cleaning them. I was debating on buying all new brushes but after letting them soak in cleaner for several hours they were like new once I rinsed and dried them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

the world needs to know about this brush cleaner! $5 bottle will last you about 15-20 washes...pour a capful into a bowl and add warm water. swirl brushes, let them sit for about 5 minutes, and rinse until water runs clear. reshape and ley flat to dry. i have hooked my mom and 3 sisters on this stuff. they can't keep it on the shelves in the MN stores here!

on 6/5/2006 9:07:00 AM

This is the only brush cleaner I've ever used so I can't compare to others, but it makes my brushes sooo soft - better than brand new. It's really cheap, it only cost $4 for a bottle you will get about ten uses out of. Plus, I love the scent - it makes my brushes smell clean. I wash my brushes once a week (usually) and have never had any problems whatsoever w/ this cleaner. I think it's a superior product that everyone should own if they use makeup brushes.

Top Rated Tools