September 21, 2014 | 1642 users online

Crème - Cover Girl - Cover Girl TruBlend Whipped Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl suggests this as a replacement:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by LiddleP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't rave enough about this product! I bought it on sale for around $10NZ (this is as cheap as foundation gets here) I actually prefer it to my $90 MAC Studio Fix! Buffed in properly this foundation creates the most flawless look and covers my dark acne scars easily. I've gone through 3 pots so far and am driving to the other side of the city now to stock up.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Marryam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love this and it was my go to foundation for years. It had a really nice brightening effect in my under eye area but recently I've noticed how it accentuates my pores underneath my eyes. I don't really understand, maybe my skin has just gotten dryer and my pores have gotten clogged, needless to say, I've stopped using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Ameemax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never been a liquid foundation wearer because I have acne prone flaky skin and foundation makes it look worse. I hoped this would be light enough to avoid that but it looks terrible on me. It pools up in my pores too, highlighting them, gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by jmizzard

I thought this product blurred my pores and blackheads around my nose and blends really well! My only complaints is the light coverage that does not cover acne scars and I tend to get oily in about 8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lupiechick77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so sad this foundation is being discontinued. I never noticed it until the 50% off sticker was slapped on it at CVS. I've wore it for the last 3 days and am officially in love with it. I'm bummed that I didn't find it sooner! I love the texture, it's so smooth and creamy and glides on my skin wonderfully. You can't even tell I'm wearing foundation when I have this on, my skin just looks perfect! I have lupus and mild rosacea and this covers up all the redness perfectly even with out a bunch of concealer. So, I'll say it again, I'm sad to see this one go.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this product, although I'm almost certain that it's being discontinued. The smell doesn't put me off, it's like a cherry-almond smell (think hotel shampoos =] ) and it gives me a really natural finish. I like it better that Maybelline's dream matte mousse, which I find to look somewhat cakey and overdone. A great alternative to this, be it more expensive is L'oreal's Magic Smooth Souffle, or Matte Morphose Souffle in the UK. :)

Great product overall, would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff, I have acne prone oily skin (not insanely oily like I did in my teens, and it is winter her now so that helps)

Pros
    -matches my skin! these are supposed to be really good at matching your skin tone so try a tester and see how you like it
    -blends in beautifully, it feels so soft and smooth
    -is very light feeling and comfortable
    -love the finish it leaves, lasts long on me, people don't think i'm wearing foundation! and I do not have the best skin, acne scars, red spots, and pimples, yet this helps even those out

Cons
    -if you have any dry skin exfoliate first, this WILL show any dry flaky parts
    -comes in a jar, so watch out for contamination!
    -may not last you all day, you may want to blot with blotting papers.

I will get this again, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I feel like I'm smothering my face with this stuff, even when I'm only using a little bit. I will admit, I found one that matches my skin perfectly, and it does cover everything up. I've experienced a little bit of a break out around my chin, not sure if I can blame it on this, but it is possible. I don't think I will buy it again. I'm sure I can find something better and less cakey.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by SaraAliceSky

It made my skin itchy! it blended perfectly but it made me feel uncomfortable with this on my face for some reason!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by samanthafayee

Oh my this product is so terrible if you have acne prone skin, Most covergirl products are wonderful with my skin, like the clean foundation and powders. But this stuff just created pimples everywhere, I don't think that i've ever been this broken out from a product before it just amplified my acne.