September 30, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lip Treatments - Hempz Herbal Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with this stuff. A tube came in a gift set along with lotions and boy am I glad it did or I would have never discovered it! I love the way it smells! I also love how it feels on my lips- not sticky at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I like to try all brands of lip balm and when I saw the price of this I thought it would be really good. However I'm not into this at all. When you first put it on it feels really nice not too thick and it feels really smooth. After it's on my lips for like 15 mins and I rub my lips together they feel really rough. Also this lasts on your lips for maybe 45 mins. It's like it just evaporates because my lips don't feel hydrated after it wears off. The second ingredient in this stuff is alcohol soooo I don't feel like that's good for your lips. I'm kinda annoyed because I paid almost 9 dollars for a lip balm that doesn't moisturize. I'll stick with my Nivea milk and honey lip balm that's almost a third of the price and actually hydrates.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this after hearing & reading how great this is. I do like it, for the most part. I'm not really a fan of the scent, it reminds me of Lemon Pledge, & it does have a bit of of lemony taste (very faint). It does feel nice on my lips, it's not waxy or greasy.
I like Dr. Lipps better, but that costs me $14.50 a tube, & I can get this for $4.50 a tube (professional beauty supply for licensed cosmetologists), so I'd get this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

I am on my 2nd tube and yet haven't experienced change of heart. This is probably the only lip moisturizer that doesn't dry my lips after it sets. Most moisturizers contain Vitamin E, which many of you might not know, can actually dry and irritate sensitive skin. This product doesn't have it and my lips love it. Pleasant smell, not sticky, plenty of product in a tube, so it lasts a long while. Will continue using.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now this is a lip balm. Works great at moisturizing your lips,and it actually works like it says it does. Smells great and even tastes good. Even my Mom is a big fan and she is pretty discriminating on lip products. Do not hesitate to try this! Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I bought this in ULTA, pretty good lip balm since I have had some really bad ones befo(bath and body works). This does moisturize lips, and I like the smell of this.This is good for daily uses because the applicator is great.
I might buy this again, I think this works great in winter. I like Khiel's lipbalm as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a chapstick addict and I have about 6 in rotation weekly...but when this came along I've thrown the rest away! This is the perfect product. It's not too greasy where it smears pass my lips but moisturizing enough to combat my extreme chapped lips. A little goes a long way and it's in an easy squeeze tube. At first I was appaled at the price but then again I use the MAC lip conditioner and its more expensive and is complete crap. I've also used the Jack Black lip treatment and is garbage compared to this. I have yet to find anything to surpass this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ktheps

Amazing lip balm/gloss, very moisturizing, and repaired my lips to never-before-softness after a horrible reaction to Burt's Bees (the first time I have ever reacted badly to a product). I got it for 8 dollars, it was worth it considering I've been using it everyday for a month and there is so much left in the tube! Smells like sophisticated froot loops and lasts for a decent amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by rallenz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love hemp lip balm. I have been using it for several years and it works great. I love the fragrance too. I marked it as dirt cheap only because I get it at lotionsource.com at wholesale price though it's more at the salon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ashelyh

This is the best lip balm i have ever bought! It goes on perfectly, so smooth not sticky. All my friends loved it, they all wanted it! I defiantly recommend this for anyone, its a clear color and it gives a nice shine. It feels SO GOOD on my lips too i never had a lip balm like this before. It was $11 but defiantly worth it!