Lancome Le Krayon Khol - 09 Argent

on 6/30/2006 5:44:00 PM

Really a true silver colour. Excellent texture and a very good staying power (plus - it is waterproof). Lancome make nice colours in those limted edition khol eye-pencils.

on 6/30/2006 1:56:00 PM

Great, true silver eyeliner. This is one of the Waterproof Khols that come out in limited editions from Lancome. It is on par with the MAC Powerpoints, but I don't think they have a silver quite like this. Looks amazing with the new Color Design single eyeshadow in Style Section (silver) layered over it for that highly metallic silver eye that's been seen alot on runways lately. great with cool pinks and lavendars as well.

on 6/3/2006 4:55:00 AM

I purchased this eyeliner especially for highlighting my inner v of my eye. It's gorgeous silvery shimmering color, that is also waterproof(it really is!). Whenever i tried it in the Lancome counter on my hand i had to buy it! Then SA aplied it on my eye which looked great as well! Just adore this! Also when i came home wash my hands, color didn't fade away.. Staying power is great! It's just a perfect eyeliner! I bought it with 11 Anis shade, that is pale turquoise color. Lancome i love you:) i'll purchase more of Le Crayon Khol waterproof eyeliners. Will definitely repurchase!