August 20, 2014 | 2020 users online

Masks - Almay - Hydrating mask

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this isint a bad hydranting mask it has a creamy texture and pink in color its odorless I leave it on for 15 minutes and wipe off with a face cloth it leaves my skin feeling good not glowy or celebrity radiant but good.I suffer with dry/sensitive skin it doesint break me out but it doesint get rid of the dry flakes either and it claims to soften dry lines which it doesint won't repurchase again..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This mask seems to moisturize quite well and doesn't irritate my skin. I bought it in a sachet not a tube and I think the product was too old because it had an unpleasant smell. Hard to review correctly in the product is old.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a subtly fragranced pink cream that you apply as a light film to cleansed skin. It doesnít dry on the skin so you can tissue or wash off easily. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and very soft without leaving a residue or making my skin oily. I wonít need to use this in summer but in winter when my cheeks get a little tight feeling after cleansing itís nice to use this to hydrate my skin.