August 30, 2014 | 1038 users online

Deodorants - Mitchum Men Unscented Roll-On

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by MsBelle

It seems the formula has recently changed! It NO LONGER CONTROLS WETNESS! Darn-it-all! I've used this product for decades and always found it reliable, but this new purchase fails miserably in controlling wetness. What's up, Revlon? "If it ain't broken, don't fix it!"

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this deodorant. It works extremely well &, unlike most deodorants, I do not find it irritating when I use it right after I have shaved.

It does take 1-2 minutes to dry, if that is something one finds bothersome, but, as others have mentioned, it is potent and dries down completely leaving no residue (or marks on clothing).

It is also nice to be able to purchase a mass-marketed deodorant that is not animal tested but is also an antiperspirant! Crystal deodorants, Tom's, etc. do not cut it for me! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not in love with this one at all. It's very sticky and takes forever to dry, and frankly, just doesn't do as well as other deodorants I've tried. I'll stick with my all time fave Dry Idea roll on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by solangehan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best there is! i dont even have to use it everyday - it's that effective. i also use it on my feet (separate tube for that of course) to help stave off moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by PrincessLily

The best roll-on deodorant I've used. Been using it for around 6 yrs now. Have tried switching to other brands but none compare. Mitchum leaves me dry and odour free. Does not irritate my skin even straight after a shave. The best!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lipsticklilly

Fabulous product! I have tried them all and this is the only thing that works for me. It keeps me dry and odor free!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by apbunz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I don't skip a day, mitchum is the most effective anti-perspirant...ever. It never transfers to my clothing and does a stellar job at stopping sweat and deodorizing. It does not irritate my skin and even applied right after shaving it doesn't sting. I love that it's completely clear, unscented, and easy to find. honestly, I've never used a better deodorizer/anti-perspirant.

HGHGHGHGHG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Between this and Drysol (a prescription strength anti-perspirant available without a prescription in Canada), I am kept so dry. I don't know if the "works so well you can skip a day" slogan is true because I've never tried to skip a day, but I do know that I wouldn't be caught without this stuff now. For about $3 CDN, it has worked wonders. To think, I've wasted so much money on so many other deodorants and antiperspirants - when all this time was this cheap little no-nonsense gem sitting beneath all those fancy, colorful, scent-heavy sticks. This one works perfectly, and I don't think I'll ever switch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Mitchum fragrance free clear non staining gel. Excellent product I have used for years and years. Really works better than any deodorant I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 8:18:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I have been using this product for years, and yes I've skipped a day and it continued to work. Cheap, unscented, doesn't leave streaks and really does stop odour. I have had to use deodorant since I first hit puberty. I have tried using various natural products, including essential oils, apple cider vinegar, chlorophyll and of course the deodorant rocks. In summer none of them work for me. This does the job and as I have to live in the real world, I will continue to use my full strength aluminium deodorant and risk aluminium toxicity. Viva Mitchum.