April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Moisturizers - Lise Watier - Hydra-Temps Eclat Plus Radience Moisturizing Day Creme for Dry Skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wowzers! My skin feels amazing after using one application of this, very smooth and velvety along with the fact that my skins tightness and itchyness dissappeared instantly upon application.

This product is $40 CAD and I got it at shoppers drugmart. I happen to work there and honestly I would not have bought it if I did not get a discount (thank goodness I do). However, this works so well, I would continue to buy this WITHOUT my discount!

I took off one lippy because its in a jar, not a pump, however the product DOES come with a little spatula so you dont have to stick your fingers in it. Also, I could do without the intense green apple smell (I usually avoid frag since my skin reacts to them) but my skin doesn't seem to mind this one. Fingers crossed that my skin will continue to love this!

UPDATE: this does nothing for me anymore and the fragrance is waaaay too much. Will not buy again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2006 1:40:00 PM More reviews by azn_babay_kat

Wow. This is a great moisturizer quality wise and price wise.

My former HG is Darphon Avorita C, which is almost $150 a pop.

Contrary to its aim as a day creme, I found it great as both a day cream for winter and night cream for summer. I have tanned/dry-normal skin so I still need a moisturizer for summer time as my skin does get dehyrated from tanning and air conditioning.

Just like the other products in this line, it has a refreshing and pleasant green apple scent. The texture is a water based cream, which is thicker than the creme/gel night creme in its sister product for normal/combo skin. It absorbs VERY quickly, and gives a dewy but not oily finish to the skin. When I was in Alberta my skin was very dehydrated and dry, and this cream in combination with Clinique Moisture Surge saved my flaky skin due to the harsh weather. I use it as a night cream in the summer and it does its job quite well , providing enough moisture without being too oily. It is a little pricey, but comparing to Darphin Avorita C which I used to use, this gives similar results moisturization wise(except this does not contain Retinol, so I need to find another anti-aging serum for that), and has definitely replaced it now that I can't really afford to buy all these fancy cream.