Bourjois Lip Stain Pen

4.3

on 10/1/2011 4:31:00 PM

The best lip stain that I have found for me & have yet to find a suitable, affordable replacement. I used Strawberry (framboise), I think #1. So sad that it's discontinued. It was a bit drying but the color stayed all day.

Sephora has yet to stock a product as good as this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. It lasts all day and gives that just bitten look. Too bad its discontinued. However, I found a seller on ebay named yulashop and she sells them pretty cheap. Check her out!

on 8/1/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The Framboise was the best lip stain I've ever found. Gutted that it's discontinued! Mine lasted for two years, wish I could find just one more!

on 6/15/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

WEWT! I found this discontinued item online.
Ok so it's a really nice lip stain and I am addicted to them. I got the Peach one and the Pras de something (can't remember). The peach comes out a really nice pinky peach colour and it's quite natural looking. I love stains because they are very low maintenance and I hate having to look in the mirror like "omg is my makeup everywhere?" This is a nice stain and get this - it doesn't taste of anything! Yay. Also, the nib of the pen is just like a felt tip, it's really easy to draw onto your lips and colour them in. The pen is just cute. I love this colour but it dries your lips out so you might want to put a balm over it.

on 12/27/2008 1:03:00 AM

YES!!! A+! Too bad it's not easily available anymore. I'm reviewing Peche Passion which is the epitome of warm apricot loveliness! The pen is convenient and provides definition and long lasting colour with minimal dryness. (It's a stain, afterall.) Application is a breeze - precise and fast. I had it for well over a year and there is still some life left in it. While the tip does dry out, the slanted shape did allow for continuous use. I will most definitely purchase the remaining stock if I'll ever see it again.

on 11/28/2008 9:31:00 PM

It must just be me - the tip of this pen tickles my lips in the most impossible way (but the color is cute, I guess). It has no smell and no taste, which is nice.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a wonderful lip stain that actually stains my lips. It lasts for hours. I've had my pen for seven months and I use it about three times a week ... I've run out and I'm eager to collect other colors! Definitely give this product a try. The color of my choice is Rose/Prefere and it stains my lips the perfect shade of fuchsia. When clear gloss is applied it looks equally pleasing.

on 10/20/2008 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best lip stain EVER!! I was actually in shock when I tried this and how good it was! I have it in red, framboise and praline and all three are amazing! The colours can be build up, however a little goes a long way! They last all day and can if worn under a gloss look amazing! Ive tried benetint and Jemma Kidds lip stain and they did not have the staying power of natural colouring of this! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The applicator is like a felt tip pen so I never feel im applying too much!! If your looking for a good lip stain this is it!

Fabulous lip stain! staying power and looks really natural. No 4 is a fabulous retro red.

on 4/13/2008 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have these in the pink, the peach and praline and I hardly use anything else any more. I've had them for a year now. I think about buying other lippies, then I realize that nothing will last and be as easy as these. I layer with Dr. Pepper Lipsmacker and my lips stay in great condition all the time which is a miracle since I've always battled chapped lips.

Top Rated Bourjois Products