August 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lip Gloss - Lumene - Berryfun - Love So Sweet

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by dempsterstreet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic stuff! I found this lipgloss on holiday in Helsinki - had I known that I would love it so much, I'd have bought about ten of them.
As the previous reviewer said, it's light coverage but still a deep red colour and quite pigmented. I have fair skin but I need colour and the colour lookes really jammy and gorgeous on. It's great when you don't want in-your-face lipstick, but still need some good colour. And it's really polished: there's lots of shine without it feeling sticky or getting dry. Lasts for AGES!

Packaging is a minus: The tube is silly, as the wand is too short to reach right down to get the last scrap out. (The formulation is too thick to tip it, it is really quite solid for a gloss). And the bottle/tube is teardrop shaped, so there's only a tiny opening at the top. That's why I only gave it 4/5...

And of course, now you can't buy it anywhere, which is annoying. I suppose it's been discontinued, and I have never seen it elsewhere in Europe, sadly.
All in all, an excellent and cheap gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this at a sale so it was dirt cheap. Love So Sweet is a deep berry colour that has quite a bit of pigment in it. It's really great for going out and I bet I'll be using this a lot in autumn as well, when darker lips feel more comfortable. I bet this gloss would look amazing on someone with darker skin that wants a bit of colour from their glosses. The gloss itself has a nice feel to it, doesn't look thick or feel sticky. Seems to do a good job at moisturizing my lips as well. I will be buying more of these I think.