Biosilk Biosilk hydrating conditioner

2.1

on 2/23/2014 7:11:00 AM

I have used Biosilk products before, so I assumed this conditioner would be nice to my dry, damaged hair. When I tried to squeeze it out of the bottle, it was quite difficult. Then I noticed the smell, and I liked it very much. It smelled nice and clean. I worked it through my hair and then let it sit. After a few minutes, I thought my hair would have softened up enough to get my fingers through it. NOPE. After rinsing and drying it with a towel, I couldn't even get a large tooth detangling comb through it. My hair felt fine after I managed to get the tangles out, and it smelled REALLY nice, but the goal for me in finding a great conditioner is having hair I can get my fingers through in the shower while the product is in. If my fingers don't go through it, the conditioner is a NO GO. Sad, but true for this product. Wouldn't buy this again.

on 1/2/2012 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

S-U-C-K-S

on 12/6/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Terrible! This is THE worst conditioner I have ever used! It did not condition at all. It left my hair drier and a frizzy, tangled up mess! I can't even believe they are selling this stuff in the salons! Do not buy this stuff!

Just an amplifier for the shampoo does to you. Brief rundown: coats the hair, provides short-lived shine/luster, smothers the hair shaft and dries it out. Props to Farouk Systems for the great marketing campaign, though.

on 3/26/2010 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Horrible just horrible same goes for the shampoo. this stuff proves that just because something smells nice doesn't mean it going to work. my hair felt dryer after washing it then it did before. I'm so scarred that I refuse to try anything else from biosilk.

on 3/22/2010 2:55:00 AM

This is probably one of the worst conditioners I have ever tried. It's not hydrating at all and does nothing for detangling your hair in the shower. You put it in and your hair feels dirty and not moisturized at all. I had to use another conditioner afterwards to make my hair feel hydrated and manageable. I've used other Biosilk products and am disappointed by this. Good thing I bought it at Nordstrom Rack and it was only $10.

on 3/12/2010 3:51:00 PM

I received this in a gift set. I used this conditioner following the use of the shampoo. I hate the smell, just can't stand it. The conditioner is very thick when you squeeze it out into your hand, so think that I've had problems getting it out of the bottle. I though now this is going to be a great "hydrating" conditioner. Boy, was I wrong! You have to use a of product to even feel like it's doing it's job. My hair felt semi- smooth upon rinsing it out in the shower. However, once I tried to comb my hair afterward it was a dry tangled mess. This conditioner is complete garbage. Don't waste your money.

on 12/10/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

i got this as a gift a couple of months ago with the nourishe and biosilk shampoo. I LOVE IT. i maybe use all 3 once a month at home between getting my hair professionally done every week. so fair its kept my hair soft, not dry, str8 and managable.I love how my hair feels after using this.again i am not too wild about the price when i have to replace it its great in what it does so ill make a way.

on 9/16/2009 1:50:00 PM

Yuck! I bought it at a supply house on sale, and thought "well, the serum does well in my hair, so will the conditioner". Wrong! Such a frizzy, dry mess I had afterwards.

on 8/5/2009 1:49:00 PM

This conditioner is a must have with the hydrating shampoo. I use a small bit on my dry, super-straight, color treated blonde hair, and comb thru with a wide-tooth comb in the shower. I wait a few minute, rinse, and have fluffy, soft, hair. I use this line and Fekkai's Technician products and honestly can't tell the difference in how my hair turns out, except I know I have saved a ton of money buying lots of Biosilk on ebay of late!

Popular Hair Products