Palladio Herbal Lip Liner

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Beeswax, Sucrose, Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Boron Nitride Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearalkkonium Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. It May Contain:, CI77491/77492/77499 Iron Oxides, CI77007 Ultramarines, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI77019 Mica, CI77289 Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 42090:2 FD&C Blue 1 Lake, CI77742 Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, CI77947 Zinc Oxide, CI77288 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI75470 Carmine, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI19140 Yellow 5 Lake.

on 1/26/2015 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to love this product because the staying power is absolutely amazing and it's much cheaper than brands like MAC or UD. While the formula is kinda creamy, when you outline your lips, it looks crumbly. It's bizarre but that's the only way I can explain it - crumbly and thick. It settles into lines worse than I've seen in other lip products and feels very heavy like you're wearing a matte lipstick which is not how a liner should feel. The staying power was so lovely - waterproof and non-greasy food proof. However, that alone does not save the damning cons. Unless you're okay with a very obvious outline and feeling like your lips are weighed down, skip it.

on 9/25/2014 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have this in Blackberry. I was looking for a liner for my Wet n Wild cherry bomb and this matches perfectly. I gives the look more definition. It goes on smooth and stays put. I like that its retractable and also like tip being small to get those small details which is exactly what I wanted it for. I intend to go back and buy more colors. The price was ok, I dont normally spend much on liners so this is about the max i would go price wise.

on 5/24/2013 11:33:00 AM

I recently bought this lip pencil in Rose Nectar and am already planning to go back to the shop & stock up. It's the only lip pencil I've ever used that I can wear alone with a bit of lip gloss (Burts Bees, nothing fancy). Very much a "your lips but better" situation. An exact match for my lips, but adds definition & just a little more saturation. If I could have only one make up product, it might be this.

on 3/21/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have this pencil in suede and it is my absolute favorite!!!! I've had this pencil for quite sometime, and its wonderful. It goes on very creamy, and lasts for 2 to 3 hours. I love the fact that it sharpens well and goes with all my lippies. I would use this everyday if I could, but I have so many pencils, that this often gets pushed in the background. However, everytime I use it, I'm so pleased with its performance.

on 1/11/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite lip liner. I used to purchase MAC liners in Currant and Night Moth until I discovered these at Sally Beauty Supply. I hoard these. I buy Blackberry which is very similar to the MAC liners mentioned above but at only a fraction of the price. ($4.99). The quality is superb and creamy enough to glide on. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for that dark wine/berry pout. And it compliments red lippies well.

on 11/10/2012 2:22:00 PM

I have this in rose which is a nice neutral mauvish pink. It goes on creamy and easily but stays for hours. Highly recommended

on 2/26/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to purchase this online and so mainly went by the names which I don't think really represent the colors well. I got Spice, which I imagined would be a neutral shade with some brown tones, in fact it was a deep, rose pink. It would work well for most skin-tones as it has neutral undertones. I didn't find the formula particularly impressive, it felt a little dry and the lasting power wasn't great either.

on 1/26/2012 7:25:00 PM

I am impressed with their lip liners so far. I just purchased anothe one today, and they really do stay put!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm not a big fan of lip liners, but I absolutely love this one! I have it in Nearly Nude and it is almost the exact shade of my lips. I wear this alone, under lipgloss or under lipstick and it looks amazing every time. It is very creamy and easy to blend and the automatic/retractable pencil is perfect (because I'm lazy and hate sharpening pencils). This is the only lip liner I use and I plan to keep it that way.

on 11/27/2010 12:18:00 PM

I am always on the search for the perfect rosey colored pencil lip liner, not too warm, not too cool. My favorite is the Body Shop's Clover Pink, but the store in my area closed and I don't really shop online soo...

The Palladio liners aren't too bad as far as texture goes. They are in pencil form, which I prefer. They have just the right amount of creaminess and color deposit. Pink Frost is a cool pink, a little bright, but not too frosty. More of a summer color for me. Still, it goes on nice and stays put for a decent amount of time, so I will probably use it up. If Palladio had the right color, I would definitely repurchase this liner.

Popular Lip Liners