August 22, 2014 | 1106 users online

Lip Liners - Palladio - Herbal Lip Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Damroka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this lip pencil in Rose Nectar and am already planning to go back to the shop & stock up. It's the only lip pencil I've ever used that I can wear alone with a bit of lip gloss (Burts Bees, nothing fancy). Very much a "your lips but better" situation. An exact match for my lips, but adds definition & just a little more saturation. If I could have only one make up product, it might be this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this pencil in suede and it is my absolute favorite!!!! I've had this pencil for quite sometime, and its wonderful. It goes on very creamy, and lasts for 2 to 3 hours. I love the fact that it sharpens well and goes with all my lippies. I would use this everyday if I could, but I have so many pencils, that this often gets pushed in the background. However, everytime I use it, I'm so pleased with its performance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite lip liner. I used to purchase MAC liners in Currant and Night Moth until I discovered these at Sally Beauty Supply. I hoard these. I buy Blackberry which is very similar to the MAC liners mentioned above but at only a fraction of the price. ($4.99). The quality is superb and creamy enough to glide on. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for that dark wine/berry pout. And it compliments red lippies well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in rose which is a nice neutral mauvish pink. It goes on creamy and easily but stays for hours. Highly recommended

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to purchase this online and so mainly went by the names which I don't think really represent the colors well. I got Spice, which I imagined would be a neutral shade with some brown tones, in fact it was a deep, rose pink. It would work well for most skin-tones as it has neutral undertones. I didn't find the formula particularly impressive, it felt a little dry and the lasting power wasn't great either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am impressed with their lip liners so far. I just purchased anothe one today, and they really do stay put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of lip liners, but I absolutely love this one! I have it in Nearly Nude and it is almost the exact shade of my lips. I wear this alone, under lipgloss or under lipstick and it looks amazing every time. It is very creamy and easy to blend and the automatic/retractable pencil is perfect (because I'm lazy and hate sharpening pencils). This is the only lip liner I use and I plan to keep it that way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always on the search for the perfect rosey colored pencil lip liner, not too warm, not too cool. My favorite is the Body Shop's Clover Pink, but the store in my area closed and I don't really shop online soo...

The Palladio liners aren't too bad as far as texture goes. They are in pencil form, which I prefer. They have just the right amount of creaminess and color deposit. Pink Frost is a cool pink, a little bright, but not too frosty. More of a summer color for me. Still, it goes on nice and stays put for a decent amount of time, so I will probably use it up. If Palladio had the right color, I would definitely repurchase this liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I have this in nude probably won't buy this again because I like the Elf mineral one better (it has a brush on one end for blending). But this formula is slightly more creamy, and bother colors are pretty much the same.

I did mark yes for repurchase because I can drive to Ulta and get it easily for $3-4, and the Elf one is hard to find in stores and you have to pay for shipping.

These liners are GREAT though; they are very natural, creamy, easy to blend, and RETRACTABLE, YAY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

i finally found a credible dupe for mac currant! i have this in black berry.